Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Sanchez, Nolin, and Pompey for Price and then in the offseason deal Price and recoup the equivalent of Nolin and Pompey. BAM! AL East Champs with an ace to make a deep playoff run.
  2. What about dealing for Price, using him for a playoff run, and then dealing him in the offseason?
  3. Yeah that wouldn't have surprised me either.
  4. Got it. That's kind of how I feel too although I think Milone would have more perceived value around the league (a lot of GM's would see him as a solid #4 wouldn't they?) and could net you more than Fuld, who I think is a fine player, albeit one who has had his struggles in the past.
  5. Ok, I get where you are coming from although I'm not sure how I really feel about this trade. I probably wouldn't agree that it is "pretty bad" though. But ten minutes later in this same thread: You've got me confused.
  6. Is Buck slurring his words more than normal tonight or is it me?
  7. With all the various platoon-types that we have on this team, when September callups happen we should have a pretty decent bench.
  8. I believe he has another year after this one for 11 mil.
  9. I used Klaasen's formula's: http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/estimating-hitter-platoon-skill/ Where can I find NJH's?
  10. I got less than that, about .335 I believe. But still close. Run the numbers on Francisco vs. righties. I got .405 wOBA for that. 0_0
  11. I'd move Sanchez for Lester. 4 innings ago people had much different feelings about Sanchez.
  12. Man you have to consider it. Nolin and Nay would be better but not sure it would get it done.
  13. Jays in on Lester? And from Sean McAdam:
  14. Yeah it's not a bad podcast.
  15. Why did he ever quit that? He quit the Jays and then became a Giants fan.
  16. I posted it in another thread. Valencia's projected to be about a .330-.335 wOBA hitter against lefties from here on out.
  17. What do you put in between the brackets? It wouldn't work for me.
  18. For not being very fast Bautista is a pretty good baserunner. Picks his spots well and he has a variety of slides that he uses to avoid tags.
  19. Lol, Gardner has been bitching about that outside strike all series.
  20. I thought he was still cheap for some reason. That definitely lessens his value. But he's going to have about a 2 WAR season this year. He may not be able to replicate this, but just turning 27 maybe he can.
  21. Oh come on now, I never said Francisco was a stud.
×
×
  • Create New...