Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. I think the chances of it happening this year are barely above 0%. Next year same thing. Maybe when he's got 1 or 2 years left on his deal.
  2. I don't get the Trout trade talk. Yeah the Angels aren't great but they have him for 4 more years after this one. There isn't any urgency to move him.
  3. Gibby has been better recently. And by better I mean he hasn't been making the repeated mind-numbing decisions every other game like he was in April.
  4. Lol well I wasn't being facetious! Always a time and a place for shitposting. Fried shrimp posts after Tepura blows the game and I'm all in.
  5. At that point just lob it in there and maybe get lucky.
  6. Goins baserunning mistake really cost us there. I can't wait until he's sent down.
  7. Yeah with 0 outs it's tough to justify the decision to go for 2 on a ball like that.
  8. Tulo had a great game last night and followed it up with an absolute stinker.
  9. National League baseball everyone!
  10. That last at bat was bizarre. He just kind of waved at it after it had already hit the catcher's mitt.
  11. Barney whiffs on the tag. This is not his best game.
  12. Can Barney see out there? The guy can't even throw the ball.
  13. 5 errors since the end of April for Tulo. Yikes.
  14. Anyone else's mlb.tv not working?
  15. Gibby with this gem tonight:
  16. Day game tomorrow against a lefty and then an off day followed by a Dickey start. Any chance Martin starts tomorrow? Or is he going to get 3 days off?
  17. I realize that they've been every bit as good (Chavez has been markedly better actually) I just don't trust that it will continue.
  18. Needs a 4th tier Very good - Osuna Good- Floyd, Chavez OK - Biagini, Girodo (? extra SSS) Bad - Tepera, Storen, Cecil, Venditte This is fluid as well. Cecil should move up to good at some point. I hope Storen can but I'm not sold.
  19. I forgot they had Choate. They should have went with him instead of signing Morales. Similar projections but he also adds veteran presents.
  20. Floyd has looked good so far this year. He's looking like a nice signing. I'd keep him in that 8th inning role for now. With him and Osuna we have the start of a bullpen. Need Cecil and Storen to get it together.
×
×
  • Create New...