Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. When do you think you'll change your avatar?
  2. Man after seeing all of these gifs there were a lot more punches thrown by Rangers players than I first realized. Donaldson and Pillar both had several thrown at them. The Rangers could have more players suspended than I first thought. Bannister is also a fool for trying to incite the crowd after they were already plenty fired up: http://cdn.torontolife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/bannister.gif
  3. What's wrong with two dicks?
  4. Baltimore is a shithole. They aren't the Maryland Orioles. Quit deflecting.
  5. Baltimore police killing people isn't really your best defense of that shithole city is it? "Well yeah we had rioters shut down fans being able to attend the game but Baltimore isn't that bad, they were rioting because of police shootings!" lol
  6. Well it certainly didn't do you any favors, you don't know what freedom of speech is. At least you are smart enough to not live in Baltimore. That's the city that was overrun by a bunch of hooligans rioting over god knows what. Remember that your team's city is so s***** that it had to play a game in front of 0 people because of safety concerns? lol
  7. You don't know what freedom of speech is. The Baltimore school system has unsurprisingly failed you.
  8. I love this Jays team. Legit beefs with three AL teams right now in the Orioles, Royals and Rangers. I honestly think we are on the right side of all 3 beefs too. Hopefully the team gets fired up and finishes this month out strong. The schedule is set up to do just that.
  9. He's getting dragged and looks like an idiot. Where exactly is he doing his troll damage? Or do you just consider any response at all to be him winning?
  10. Mods. Also, this board hates Josh Hamilton.
  11. Played 2B, 3B and OF last year but I don't know if he's particularly good at any position. He's a switch hitter and although I'm about to use unregressed splits he's been horrible vs. lefties in his career and decent vs righties. The disparity in his splits, however, could be due to the fact that he's a switch hitter and that his right handed swing is absolute s***. Some question why he even bothers switch hitting. He looks like a pretty good baserunner though.
  12. That little s*** can actually throw a pretty good punch lol. I wonder if that history will be taken in to account when he's punished? He's obviously got anger issues. He tried starting this same s*** 2 weeks ago after taking offense to a tag by Donaldson.
  13. Lol Manny Machado plays for the Orioles. He didn't do a bat flip, he actually threw a bat at a player. Remember that? What did 'ole Buck do about that? Surely he "sat him for a game or two" right? Nope he had Machado appeal and started Machado until his suspension was upheld because:
  14. The "wrong way"? lol shut the f*** up Also, who plays it the right way then? Odor who is so prickly he takes offense if he thinks you tag him too hard? Is that playing the game the right way?
  15. That was before he wrecked in to someone while drunk and then ran over that person's head with his car while fleeing. But still, I won't criticize Texas for giving him one last chance.
  16. http://www.baseballprospectus.com/article.php?articleid=29203 Pretty good article. Misses that Rangers assistant who lost his marbles and doesn't cover enough of Banister acting like a goof. What was the result of Donaldson charging in like that? Did he get a shot in? Also, what's this about the bullpen catcher getting some shots in? Is that true?
  17. Yeah that's a good point. Made the new guy do it when they had ample opportunity. Cowards.
  18. Yeah I mean Bautista got clocked with nearly everything Odor had and he seemed fine. Bell was obviously rung a little bit but he seemed fine.
  19. Chavez knew exactly what he was going to do. He didn't need to be told although it's possible someone did tell him anyway. I'm sure Matt Bush was told though. He's brand new and not entirely aware of the history.
  20. Yeah Beltre was fine. He's one of the few Rangers I like. I'd prefer he calm down his own guy though, the one throwing haymakers.
  21. Yeah these guys are such little crybabies. They harbored such ill feelings over a batflip that they wait until the very last chance to bean Bautista. I hope they find the punch worth it because Odor is about to get 10 games but we won the series last year and we won the season series 4-3 this year. Would be cool to face them in the playoffs again.
  22. Odor: 10 (Barrett got 10, Odor probably deserves the same) Bush: 0 Bautista: 1 (For the slide. It clearly violated the new rule but this time last year and no one really bats an eye. He didn't even cause any damage. He honestly could get 0 though for mitigating factors. The guy was beaned, pushed and punched and didn't even ball up a fist (could be because his bell was rung so he didn't have a chance to but still.) Donaldson: 1 (For the running jump attack.) Pillar: 2 (He threw a lot of punches.) Chavez: 3 (RP's get banned for 3 games for something like this right? Or is it one?) Gibbons: 1 I think something like that? The Rangers coaching staff could get some as well. Seemed like Bannister was the one waiving his arms trying to get the crowd fired up right? Pretty ridiculous. Then there was that other assistant. I need to watch it again.
  23. Pillar batting leadoff tonight against the lefty. I wouldn't mind if he and Saunders switched back and forth between leadoff and 7th depend on lefty/righty matchups.
  24. What would be the odds of moving him this season in your opinion? I'd say probably above 0% but not by much. Next year I wouldn't imagine it being much higher either. When he gets to 1 or 2 years left on his deal and if they still suck then I could see them trading him.
×
×
  • Create New...