Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Jimmy Paredes flashing some surprisingly good leather there. Remember guys, I'm not guaranteeing anything when it comes to his fielding but he is a phenomenal athlete so you will see plays like that from time to time.
  2. It's not his fault at all. If it is, then he deserves credit for the record breaking offense we put up last year. That said, I don't know how to feel about symbolic firings but if there is any merit to them it might not be a bad idea. We are past the 40 games point and this team looks god awful. Something should be done.
  3. Good choice. Just pop in to make sure you don't miss any Jimmy Paredes AB's.
  4. Marty clearly couldn't see s*** when he rang up Tulo later that AB.
  5. Don't forget, Jimmy Paredes is only 27.
  6. Jimmy Paredes' Hard% remains at 100.0%.
  7. Hang on, Jimmy Paredes is due up third next half inning
  8. When can we bid on Jimmy Paredes memorabilia? I haven't seen any yet.
  9. Seriously, can't get over the brilliance of this one. I'm going to listen to that song during his next AB.
  10. Ok well looks like we might hit the over on the errors after all. As I said, I guarantee nothing when it comes to Jimmy Paredes' fielding.
  11. Jimmy Paredes' rocket shot moved the runners but his sorry ass teammates can't knock them in. Tune in for more rockets though. He's got at least 2 more AB's this game.
  12. Well not all of Jimmy Paredes' rockets are going to go for hits. There are fielders out there after all. But even Jimmy Paredes' outs are productive.
  13. They are huddling on the mound to talk strategy about pitching Jimmy Paredes.
  14. Here we go you guys. It's Jimmy Paredes time.
  15. It's key that Tulo avoids the double play with Jimmy Paredes on deck.
  16. No but I know elite level bat speed and athleticism when I see it. He's due up this inning BTW.
  17. We aren't out of this yet. Jimmy Paredes is up next inning.
  18. Bautista needs more protection. Bat Jimmy Paredes after him from now on please.
  19. Jimmy Paredes would have done it. Unless he wanted to put the ball over the fence or try and kill a pitcher again.
  20. Jimmy Paredes is putting the AL East on notice. The Orioles dropped him and now he's going to wreck havoc on the entire division. Almost killed a pitcher in his first AB and then goes oppo homer in his second.
×
×
  • Create New...