Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Let's take advantage of that please.
  2. Dickey is dealing out there! Not hits through 3. lol
  3. Yeah but proven roid use Chris Colabello has good clubhouse jokes.
  4. Haven't hit Dickey hard yet have they? Meanwhile Price is getting lucky.
  5. He's annoying to watch pitch but he's a good backend SP.
  6. I'll chip in 5 bucks right now if he changes it.
  7. Not that impressed with Thole as some sort of "knuckleball specialist."
  8. Ah ok. Good to know. I don't follow s*** much until the offseason or around draft time.
  9. Tellez is having a pretty solid season. 31 walks to only 40 strikeouts. ISO better than ever. BABIP is actually low which is dragging down his slash line. And he's only 21 in AA. Harris is on fire 32 scoreless innings in a row. He's 22 in A ball though. He should get a promotion to AA soon shouldn't he?
  10. I don't agree with the order but that has the potential to be a pretty deep and effective bullpen moving forward. If we ever go to a 7 man bullpen who would be the odd man out? Loup because he has options?
  11. Interesting strategy for the 2nd tweet to be a retweet of a Ryan Goins fan account.
  12. Why do people type out huh on a message board? I'm typing it's not like you're relying on hearing me. lol But I digress, I've probably done it myself in the past. Anyway, check out the image. Injuries could easily happen. Further, I don't see Floyd being a starter again. Chavez yes, but I think he's out of options, how exactly does he get stretched out. I guess they would just throw him 3 innings his first start, then 4 and then eventually build him up to 5? Even so, after the break Chavez is our #6 SP, possibly Floyd at #7 and then Diamond at #8? It's not inconceivable at all that one of Diamond or LeBlanc is used for 3+ starts. I'd like to share in your optimism that only 6 or 7 pitcher will be used but history suggest we'll need more.
  13. I don't know if Diamond comes in and shitballs his way to a 4.5 ERA over 10 starts it's probably ok. But I get what you are saying. This team does not have great pitching depth. Especially when you factor in that our #6 starter (Hutchison) is guaranteed to become our #5 sometime after the break. Relying on either of those two for a long stretch could be a disaster.
  14. Decent article on LeBlanc and Diamond pitching well in AAA. Very conceivable that one or both will be used at some point. They might not be total pieces of s*** if we have to use them. http://jaysjournal.com/2016/06/02/blue-jays-wade-leblanc-scott-diamond-earning-consideration/
  15. True but as you said, we doubled our playoff odds in about two weeks. We can turn that percentage around pretty quickly. My hope is that the Sox starting pitching starts to struggle on top of their offense cooling. On the flipside if we can continue to get strong starting pitching and our offense starts to regress to the mean we could finish the season pretty strong. I'm pretty confident that our bullpen will be much better moving forward as guys have clearly stepped up and roles are being defined.
  16. Yeah I remember those days. But since the start of last season we will be 20-8 against the Yanks after today. We own them.
  17. We own the Yankees dating back to last year.
  18. The strength of their team was used for a grand total of one inning this series.
  19. Probably for the best to get them more rest but with the off day tomorrow it's not a huge deal.
  20. BABIP seems to have been in our favor more lately.
  21. Have we seen Miller or Chapman yet this series? Probably should have used Miller against the top of our order.
  22. 8th: Loup for McCann then Floyd. If we score 3 or more runs this inning just put Grilli back out there.
×
×
  • Create New...