Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Ok fine you guys convinced me. I'm on board if they pay some salary and we don't give much up. With our corner OFs Free Agents at the end of the year we'll need someone anyway and there isn't much in FA. Let's hope his 2015 and 2016 are for real and his 2013 and 2014 were flukes. 2017 is a FA year so he'll come in motivated if that makes any difference.
  2. Yeah his SLG is projected to be a tad higher and his ISO a lot higher.
  3. I hear you on Upton but couldn't Pompey do those same things?
  4. My guess is Upton would be pretty cheap and that the Padres would eat a lot of his salary. He better be his projections are pretty garbage and he is very well paid. I've been trying to talk myself in to him and can't really seem to find a way to do it. If all he took was a C prospect and the Padres threw in quite a bit of cash I wouldn't hate it but then again what does he do that Pompey doesn't?
  5. Ha! Other than the Cubs it's possible I could get the other 11 wrong.
  6. He must have some sort of minor injury.
  7. Yeah he tries to drum up interest in non-stories and pass it off as news. He's one of the worst.
  8. I'd probably take Loup but we are already paying Morales anyway. Might as well keep him and build a little depth (if you want to call it that) by putting Loup in AAA.
  9. I'm screenshotting o2's deplorable fat-shaming post to use as a defense when the mods try and ban me later on.
  10. I'd pass. He looks cooked and even if he's not his projections aren't great moving forward anyway. Not sure if he'd bring excitement or be a distraction to the team either and if it would even matter so I won't bother factoring that in.
  11. This team is playing really well. 3-2 road trip with two one-run losses. 9 game homestand coming up. 1 Game out of first. I'll be interested to see what they do at the deadline. I hope they add some pieces.
  12. Lol Stroman is a pretty good baserunner. Really aggressive today.
  13. Drop it with Puig! No one is trading 2 extra years of Puig at 7M each for Bautista. Especially when he's coming off an injury.
  14. I've probably seen enough to say that he could be a defensive replacement for Saunders or Bautista if needed.
  15. Gotcha. I just think despite all that having Puig for 2017 and 2018 for a total of 14 million make him more valuable than Bautista for half a year. Especially with no DH in the NL and Bautista coming off his injury.
  16. Why would the Dodgers do it? Puig is cheap and under control through 2018.
  17. Well, Gibby certainly got creative in finding a way to stack the lineup with righties. Let's hope Barney is a natural out there in the OF. He's never played a game there, not even in the minors.
  18. Not when we traded for him nor was he that bad for us after we acquired him.
  19. I read them and don't care. He probably had one too many rums is all.
  20. Yeah I mean it's possible although a team may just not even want Cola or Goins unless they value them as org depth. But last year we traded 3 bums in A-ball for Mark Lowe. We also got Grilli for nothing this year.
  21. Yeah that 4 million was well spent but I was just trying to identify what 4 mill gets you. And last year it got you a 33 year old Steve Pearce coming of a wOBA of .308.
  22. Do you really get offended when people use the word retarded on the internet? lol
×
×
  • Create New...