Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. What the hell is wrong with Donaldson. Two easy balls he's booted.
  2. Pillar doesn't call the other fielders off well enough. He's always in situations like that.
  3. Surely Gibby doesn't believe in this Goins can hit with RISP nonsense. Another thing he could have done was just use Martin in that spot and then put Barney in for Maile. Or if Martin got on then go to Pearce.
  4. It was a no brainer. Then you just go to Barney to play 2B the rest of the game.
  5. No idea why they wouldn't use Pearce to pinch hit there.
  6. Should pinch hit with Pearce here.
  7. Yeah exactly what happened to me. I didn't realize they made sunflower seeds. Haha
  8. Do they really eat Old Dutch potato chips during the game?
  9. We need to take him out of the leadoff spot now. Could just switch Martin and him. Or switch things around and put Bautista there.
  10. It truly is ho-hum territory now. I expect to see it every time I check the box score.
  11. It's why I wanted Ian Desmond in the offseason until I saw his price tag and backed away. But I would love to get a multi-position guy because two weeks in to the season injuries happen and your whole starting lineup is usually in disarray. Having a guy like that can help you plug holes effectively. I hope Lourdes Gurriel can become that guy for us but I wouldn't mind a trade for Nunez or signing him in the offseason. So tired of Ryan Goins and Zeke logging significant PT.
  12. Eduardo Nunez could be a good trade target for us. I believe he's a FA at the end of the year so he won't cost much and could cover LF and 2B for us on top of playing 3B, SS and RF.
  13. I read where Russell Martin after his 2013 season adopted a new two strike approach which helped increase his numbers as well.
  14. I actually think Arash is improving. He's not great but he's bearable. It's a pretty pointless job anyway. Hazel Mae is fine too. The real problem is Tabler. If they could can him and have Schulman and Buck do the broadcasts that would be great. My Yankees fan friend sent me a text during the series that said "Who is your color commentator? The Cowboy guy. He sucks." I agreed with him.
  15. Seems like they were banking on his exit velocity. Somehow he's manage to cut his strikeout rate dramatically.
  16. I don't even know what to say about Smoak at this point. Lol whatever Atkins saw in him is paying off huge.
×
×
  • Create New...