Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Don't guys who rely on speed age pretty well in baseball? Or is that not true? He should be fine through his age 32 season. I'd take Gordon but there's not a ton of surplus value on that deal moving forward so I'd only give up a B- prospect for him.
  2. This is a massive upgrade. Salty and Maile have been worth about -1.5 WAR and Montero has been worth .3 WAR in similar amounts of PT. Extrapolate that over a full season and we just upgraded the roster by 3.6 WAR. That's a pretty dirty way to crunch the numbers and it's probably too late but this is a big move given the s***** backups we've been trotting out there.
  3. It's getting to that point in the season where I'm starting to get ready to trash my own team.
  4. Sucks but he just wasn't getting it done.
  5. For sure. I can look at the stats myself. But I can't scout for s***, even if I watch the game.
  6. I'm alright with it. I'm sure it irks some of the players but Tebow isn't a total disaster out there (wRC+ of 91) and these minor league affiliates are probably ecstatic about the ticket sales.
  7. Remember when they collapsed at the end of last year too? They've been absolutely horrible for close to a year now.
  8. Finally getting some good starts again but the bats are asleep.
  9. Agreed. No Smith no Osuna so he used Barnes and Tepera which is probably best. Well Hosmer wore Tepera out and then a lefty came up. Loup is frustrating but hes not THAT bad. Used him he gave up a hit then he went to a righty against a right handed bat and it just didn't work out.
  10. I thought Gibby did ok. The problem was that as his moves didn't pan out the worse the next option got.
  11. Once Loup gave up the hit who was left? On mobile
  12. Osuna is sick or perhaps he was caught breaking team rules or something. Something weird is up.
  13. I think maybe the problem is bringing Tepera in the 8th. Because then he had some issues in the 9th and his pitch count was up. Makes sense to go to Loup (who cares what lefties hit off him this year SSS) and then it makes sense to take Loup out but Grilli is garbage. I get taking Loup out but Grilli is s***. Bottom line is 3 pitchers couldn't get it done in the 9th. No Smith no Osuna sucked.
  14. Oh god Grilling? Lol Well if he gets the save we will at east get a ridiculous celebration
  15. I mean that wasn't that terrible by Smith. He didn't seem to slow up much it was just hit too far
  16. Tulo will get it going. Hes only got 30 something games under his belt so far. He did this last year too.
  17. Tulo buddy....nice double earlier but everything he hits is really soft
  18. Lol that's what I was thinking
  19. He didn't pitch yesterday but maybe they just want to give him an extra day anyway? No reason not to use him
  20. No one knows but it's a save situation and he's sitting in the dugout and not warming up.
  21. Bautista gets booed by everyone lol
  22. Tepera is the Smoak of the bullpen
×
×
  • Create New...