Maybe we can call up Espinosa and he can give us something and perhaps Tulo makes a mid season appearance to further bolster the infield. I think Gurriel could be an option midseason as well.
Once Donaldson is back there won't be much reason to play Gift a whole lot too.
My only complaint is that I wish Gibby would have staggered the lineup with Martin and Travis switching games off instead of taking them at the same time.
There aren't a ton. Gurriel needs regular PT. Urena isn't ready either and needs PT. Espinosa is probably the guy but he sucks too. I'd probably give him a try. Gift is our 3rd SS and most 3rd SS around the league suck. Just be thankful we traded for Diaz otherwise Gift would be the everyday starter like Goins was last year.
In the 2 games since Donaldson was sent to the DL we have put up 8 and 11+ runs respectively. The depth of this lineup is really nice, especially after carrying multiple black holes last year.