Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. It was a bad signing that remains so but it's not disastrous.
  2. Yeah the defense really holds him back and the speed he displayed in the minors isn't translating. He's a platoon bat with McKinney in LF for me next year but he does have some upside due to his ability to smack the s*** out of the baseball. He's going to have to make some adjustments though.
  3. Radio Scouts doesn't show up on Pocket Casts. Is there anyway to add it to that?
  4. What's worse...the city of Baltimore itself or the baseball team that resides there?
  5. Tercet please seek help.
  6. Martin is a surprisingly effective infielder. I'd make him the backup C next year with Jansen starting but he can also fill in at 3B as often as needed.
  7. Yeah that team does not look good. We'll make some moves in the offseason but even then I think we are in for a long year. Going to be fun watching Vlad anyway though.
  8. Pat was merely judging his arm strength by looking at the size of his forearms.
  9. Nice job guys. This is as good as any other Jays pod and I can only imagine it will get better.
  10. Ip, er, h, bb, k, hr 5.1, 2, 4, 3, 6, 1, 96 pitches
  11. Who is in charge of running fangraphs?
  12. This series might hurt.
  13. Sorry ass Brandon Drury to the DL. Urena called up.
  14. Everyone suggesting replacements for Gibby is making me mad. He should be manager for life.
  15. You guys are scrooges. Back to back champs is badass and should be celebrated.
  16. I read Josh Hamilton's book a long time ago and he said he would purposely pitch worse than he was capable in front of scouts because he and his family didn't want him to pitch for this very reason. If you have a viable choice, always choose to hit.
  17. He was good in 2016. In 2017 he signs w the Jays and is replacement level for a season and a half. Gets traded to the Red Sox and is good again.
  18. I make no judgments. We've all been there.
  19. I had to look up what those are but yes. I could see him sitting their making everyone answer his lame guessing game while sipping on some wine and stuffing his face with snacks. He of course wore a sweater the whole time. On Monday he told everyone at the office that he partied over the weekend.
  20. This seems like the kind of party that AA would be at.
  21. I like this Wagspank guy. Sounds like he doesn't have a ton of talent but he's got a quirky delivery which helps him overachieve.
  22. No idea. I think I'd rank Tim Tebow higher than him at this point.
  23. Hmm idk I think Donaldson could find a 1 year deal like that.
×
×
  • Create New...