Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Murakami and Amai signed for so damn cheap that if Okamoto follows suit the Jays could sign him at a price that wouldn't prevent them from also signing Tucker and/or Bo. I assume Okamoto wants some sort of guarantees about playing time. But if the Jays like him and he's cheap they will sign him and figure out the rest later.
  2. Are the Yankees going to sign anyone this offseason? We’ve added more talent with our minor league deals
  3. Before Brock bought the message board, we were a last-place team and the site was a wretched hive of scum and villainy, filled with all sorts of perverts and degenerates (you know who I’m talking about). The old owner probably paid Brock to take it off his hands just to escape the legal liability of owning such a disgusting website. Since taking over, Brock not only dragged the platform out of its 1990s-era design, but he and the mods also cleaned up the sick behavior that used to be way too common around here. The team even went on to win the AL Pennant. If Brock ever gets tired of running a baseball message board, he should write a book on how to turn around failing businesses. Happy Anniversary, Jays Centre!
  4. Definitely but I'm not even sure it matters at this point. The cat is out of the bag and everyone assumes she did. Major fumble by Jizz to respond to that troll.
  5. Good signing at that price IMO
  6. I can’t remember where I read it, but a sabermetrics-minded writer I trust said Eflin is basically cooked and not worth touching. The fact he only got $10M seems to back that up. That said, the projections are fine, and he’s only a year removed from being solid and two from being really good, so it still feels like a good gamble to me.
  7. So did Jizz Chisholm's babe do Only Fans or not? We deserve to know.
  8. Timeless holiday traditions: putting up a Christmas tree hanging lights on your house opening presents The Toronto Blue Jays being linked to every single Free Agent possible
  9. I do think it's a top park but I get what you are saying. It's simplicity is part of the charm IMO. There are really just two levels to it. Lower stand and upper stands with one giant concourse with plenty of walking room separating the two. Add in a top notch view and I can see why it rates so highly. But it doesn't really knock your socks off with a ton of bells and whistles like some stadiums.
  10. However, the Pirates have spent more money on FA contracts than the Yankees have so far lmao
  11. That is insane lol The Pirates owner needs to sell the team. Force him out if necessary.
  12. That's a good pickup for them. Can platoon with Dominic Calzone. Part of their problem has been zero bench and lineup depth in recent years but getting some guys like this helps. There is a long ways to go this offseason but I think the Mariners, Yankees and Jays are probably the top 3 AL teams.
  13. The A's traded for Jeff McNeil and the Mets threw in some money. They've got a pretty damn good lineup 1-9 now. Their pitching sucks though and it's going to be hard to sign guys until they get out of the minor league park in Sac.
  14. Springer and Taters are about the same in the field now. Springer is just old and his range is falling off a cliff and Taters was never quite as bad as people think. His range has been 29th to 38th percentile the past three years; that's not someone that needs to full-time DH. BUT, Taters suffers a DH penalty where his stats are worse when he DHs than when he is in the field and Springer is one of the few players who seemingly gets a DH boost. So all things considered, you want Taters in the field and Springer at DH.
  15. If the Jays are in on Tucker and Bo it makes sense to keep tabs on Bregman too. Both for baseball reasons and for negotiating tactics. If the Jays are already offering top-of-market money for Tucker or Bo but their agent is pushing for more, they may think twice if they know there is a chance for the Jays to to pivot to Bregman.
  16. Oh hell yeah. Someone send this idea to Ed Rogers.
  17. Let this be a lesson for everyone that the internet is a dangerous place full of lies If even the great Terminator himself can get bamboozled by a troll we all can Be careful out there
  18. Could have just signed Bassitt to a two year deal and kept all of the prospects.
  19. Did I fall for fake news? I think I did, he looks like a troll. Disregard.
  20. Wow, a 5 for 1!? Giving the Rays (a division rival no less) 5 chances to hit big is not something I would want to sign up for, especially when all I'm getting in return is 3 years of Shane Baz. I think there's a strong chance the O's end up regretting this one, and with a smart developmental org like the Rays getting 5 bites at the apple, it could turn into an all-time fleecing.
×
×
  • Create New...