Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,419
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. Why is Ohtani allowed extra time between innings... its not written in the rules to let that happen. Not that it's some protestable offense, but lets be real here.
  2. Sit on the fastball, he cant throw breaker's for s*** right now
  3. DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO ...... F*ck i hate loving game 7
  4. I'm so sick to my stomach right now, i cant even eat solid food. Soup for dinner.
  5. What are we thinking is Scherzer's max tonight... 3 innings? maybe 4?? Or just let him go until there's even the most remote sign of trouble and yank him??
  6. I expect a big game/moment from Barger. He will certainly want to attone for last night's gaffe. Of the starting 9 in the playoffs... has anyone not had their post season "moment" Might be Lukes' time to shine
  7. And they'll still cruise well into "making a metric f***ton" of money territory. Worth every dollar.
  8. HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT AFTER SCHNEIDER MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IN THE HISTORY OF ALL OF SPORTS IN THE ENTIRE 14 BILLION YEARS OF THE EXISTENCE OF THE UNIVERSE YESTERDAY BY WALKING OHTANI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. "I'm having panic attacks, alright? The other night I thought I was having a f***ing heart attack. I puked in a trash barrel on the way over here. I haven't slept for f***ing weeks." A quote from Leo Dicaprio in The Departed, but oddly applicable here.
  10. That wasn't learning... that was playing shallow because they have to play shallow in that situation to ensure only 1 run scores on a single.
  11. Two very bad mistakes there in the 9th... Ernie and Barger both waaaaaaay to anxious to make something happen. Thats an awful way to waste 2 runners in scoring position with none out.
  12. I said the same thing a minute ago to my sister, Varsho a walk off bomb on the only hanging splitter Sasaki throws
  13. It wasn't an egregious move. Questionable... okay, but you set up the DP by walking one of the best hitters on the planet... it's hardly the kind of monumental clusterf*ck they are making it out to be
  14. This. Gausman threw 5 innings of 3 up, 3 down. One rough inning. Jays have even Yamamoto hard, they just weren't able to string them together all at once. There's still a chance here though. There's some magic left in the sticks yet
×
×
  • Create New...