Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

leaffie

Verified Member
  • Posts

    781
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by leaffie

  1. I read that site quite often, and always found him to be a fair moderator who loved his Orioles. My condolences to his family.
  2. He is my favourite player on the Jays.
  3. Never mind that this season has been disgusting, with scrubs in the bullpen, a manager that doesnt know how to manage , every conceivable way to lose a game. Who will sign with this team next year. Any free agent of any consequence wont. So another season where the FO produces nothing.
  4. The definition of a poor manager is one that never learns. Perfect example is Montoya. How many times has he sent some poor schmuck out to bunt , with the same result. Not even someone that knows how to bunt.
  5. Guy behind home plate just proposed and she said yes.
  6. Not to change the subject, but I think Ricky Romero is one of the better ballplayers they have had on Blue Jay central.
  7. I usually just read along with game, and try and keep the negative crap to myself. But there are two Jays, I cant stand. Dolis and Grichuk, and again they have both proven their worth to this team.
  8. I like Spanky, so I am one. 🤗🤗🤗
  9. This team has gone on this losing streak since Danny Jansen went on the IL.
  10. This is what you get when you pick up your bullpen from the scrapheap. Maybe they should have spent that 150 million on some pitching instead of Springer Just like 90% of the posters on this board said..
  11. I dont usually get into the fire the manager, because fans have no control. But this guy has probably lost at least five games with poor management . His bullpen management is disgraceful. Time for him to go. Surely Shatkins can see this.
  12. There seems to be a lot of new posters on this board that take great joy in telling us all how bad the Jays are and they knew it all along. How about a little positivity. Considering all the injuries, they are doing quite well, considering it is only May.
  13. Has Biggio ever played first?
  14. Does Guerrero look like he is still losing weight.
  15. Bostons pitcher rodriguez would disagree. Covid left him with serious health issues.
  16. I got my shot on Monday, Tuesday I couldnt move my arm and wed, nausea and temp. The second shot is supposed to be worse, so if players have been getting their second shot, not surprised.
  17. If the season is as good as this game, we are in for a great one.
  18. My son in law,, who is the most wonderful guy has a very bad stutter that was getting worse as he got older? Good for George Springer for helping others with the same problem.
  19. A little off topic, but good luck with your surgery spanky.
  20. Good lord Who are these commentators. The best they can come up with is Canada is a big country and we are nice people.How about some baseball
×
×
  • Create New...