Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

leaffie

Verified Member
  • Posts

    781
  • Joined

  • Last visited

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by leaffie

  1. I swear this is the longest bloody game I have ever watched.
  2. I too watch a lot of mariner games, and I just thought a few minutes ago, that they certainly didn't play like this when the Jays were in town.
  3. Dodgers 10 years $350 million
  4. Yes it is him and everytime they show them he is yapping her ear off. Lol
  5. Time to stop reliving the past and win another.
  6. I dont think Schneider would embarass a player like that. Teo has struck out 29 times in August and made numerous dubious plays in the field. I think he has been playing hurt. No excuse for not even trying. I think he thought it was gone and that is why so little effort
  7. I think Teo has been hurt for at least a month. Terrible at both plate and field.
  8. Teo has been bad this entire series
  9. Good god, shut up. Or at,least tell us the count
  10. I read somewhere that they fly into Buffalo and then take a bus to T.O.
  11. Could someone give the score pls.
  12. I would like to know what all the experts in mlb saw in the Jays that we just are not seeing. It ranged from easily making the playoffs, to winning the division to making it to WS. Such a disappointment. And I know is only about one third through season, but I dont see much improvement coming. It is not like we have our best out injured. As someone else said, six years and no closer.
  13. Just a question. Has shapiro signed a new contract or is his contract up soon.
  14. Their philosophy is to not spend on the bullpen. Same answer every year, bullpens are so volatile, so we will just look for someone else’s mistake. And that is all we get, mistakes. Half this board had good options for the bullpen, and none of them were signed. We didnt make the playoffs last year because shatkins sat on their hands for too long. And nothing has chamged.
  15. This bullpen was crap last year and they didnt do a single thing to fix it.
  16. No kidding. These two never shut up
  17. Jays play in world series
  18. This is without a doubt the worst broadcast team I have ever seen.
  19. Robbie resigns, Semien goes back to west coast where his family is.
  20. Well I dont very often say this, but AWWW f***. This is on Shatkins and Montoya, for not helping this team , when they had so many obstacles in their way.
×
×
  • Create New...