Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Stroman won't be an MLB starting pitcher.
  2. I don't see it. Altuve is a core piece of that team.
  3. I think there's a decent chance we sign one of them. Both of them though? No chance. I also wouldn't be surprised to see them both sign elsewhere.
  4. Do we really think Alford will be ready to step in full-time in 2017?
  5. Emilio Bonifacio and Melky Cabrera were pretty damn bad too. Damn, the whole f***ing team sucked that year.
  6. We just need to keep him away from Dickey as much as possible. He always seemed screwed up on days he caught Dickey.
  7. I sense a bit of sarcasm
  8. This deal has an opt-out after the first year. He could be a free agent again in 2017
  9. Yeah if they bring the DH to the NL in 2017, we can pretty much say goodbye to both Jose and Edwin. Bidding war is gonna be crazy for both.
  10. I don't see the Rangers signing Bautista when they still have Fielder for several more years
  11. I would not pay that much for both of them
  12. "Showing interest" in Price would have meant making him an insulting offer. So maybe it's better they didn't. Our highest offer likely would have been around 6/120
  13. You might want to try NOT being a prick when you suggest an idiotic idea. Russell Martin at SS? When he hasn't played a single MLB game at that position?
  14. The dollar isn't gonna stay this low
  15. Guys don't worry, I'm working on becoming rich. It'll happen.
  16. And I'm saying he's a s*** analyst. He's a great reporter though.
  17. Rosenthal should stick to being a reporter
  18. Posters like you are embarrassing
  19. Saunders feels like an overpayment. The dude played like 10 games last year
  20. He's ugly. Would definitely be #25 on the board's hot list
  21. You know an inverted W is called an M right?
×
×
  • Create New...