Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I think it's pretty brutal that the "face of the franchise" is openly trashing the front office in his walk year.
  2. A funny end to this debacle would be if Bautista fails to hit 25 homeruns this season and doesn't manage to crack 3 WAR.
  3. I wouldn't be surprised to see a team like Houston or LAA interested in Bautista.
  4. Yeah Bautista has always been pretty bad with the media. He has a big mouth. I'm just waiting for the inevitable complaints about the Turf now.
  5. Signing Bautista to anything longer than 4 years would be a hug mistake.
  6. Yeah it seems like whoever is working in FO doesn't respect Shapiro/Atkins enough to keep quiet
  7. I really hope we don't re-sign Bautista
  8. Well considering pitchers can't score runs...
  9. I didn't like that Donaldson comment either
  10. Yes, that was another time. Thanks for reminding me. It was when we had that stretch with the bullpen blowing alot of games. Bautista basically trashed the relief pitchers
  11. He's done it a few times, most recently with Goins in that ALCS game popup. A veteran should say "yeah there was some miscommunication, I should have gone after it." Instead he says "there was no miscommunication. You saw what happened"
  12. I personally don't even want him back after his comments. He's always been a bit annoying with his whining at every strikeout, and throwing his teammates under the bus. Now he's trying to get the fans to turn on the front office. He's being an ass. I'm thankful for what he's done for us the last few years and for the value he's given. But it's time for him to f*** off.
  13. Yeah it is. And Carter never recovered... Although Bruce is younger
  14. Have you looked at Carter's stats from 1994-1998?
  15. The worst part is that the very same people who are screaming for Jose and Edwin to be re-signed will ditch the team as soon as they have a losing season down the road.
  16. Sure, but this isn't thread-worthy
  17. That's a fair argument
  18. Yeah I agree Pompey is probably the best option. But the front office knows more than we do
  19. And if you had more than half a brain, you might actually be intelligent. But life isn't always fair.
  20. And If Bruce bounces back with a 115wRC+ and puts up 2 WAR?
  21. You're fighting a losing battle dude, just quit while you are behind. You'll only make yourself look worse
×
×
  • Create New...