Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. You telling me Bautista is worth 30 million?
  2. Arencibia, the spring-masher
  3. Why? Thole is probably better
  4. Ban. Obvious troll
  5. Any news on EE? Is he alright?
  6. Huh. Didn't really expect that. Projected for 97 wRC+ next season... Not bad.
  7. I'd be happy if his bat turned out to be like Ben Revere's.
  8. You just have s*** fashion sense. For example, Kanye West's clothing line is absolute trash and you are a fool if you wear any of that crap. But that's just my opinion. Fashion is subjective. Wear what you like
  9. Meh, I wouldn't even want to come close to that number
  10. Oh, and I decided to catch the Astros in Pittsburg on the monday night instead of the Marlins. I'll probably do Detroit on friday, Indians on sat AND sunday, and Pittsburgh on the Monday.
  11. I'm doing the August trip. Best matchups, plus I get to see the jays. Thanks for doing all that research for me btw. I already had it figured out though lol
  12. That will be a trip for another time. There's 3 of us going and my dad doesn't want to spend too much money.
  13. Injuuuuured
  14. Exactly the answer I was looking for, thanks.
  15. Hey guys, just looking for some quick advice. I'm planning a road trip to see some other baseball parks. I'm planning to hit Detroit, Cleveland, and Pittsburg over the course of a few days during the summer. How safe(or unsafe) are each of the cities? Is it safe to stay in Detroit for a night? Any tips/tricks? Thanks
  16. Pompey/Lake/Carrera. I'm fine with giving Pompey 60 starts. If Saunders gets injured, Pompey should be the guy.
  17. I'll happily take 100 games from Saunders.
  18. Saunders could totally hit 25 homers... If he plays 140 games. Which I don't think will happen.
  19. I could see Gibbons playing Carrera/Lake over Pompey
  20. Chromecast is a POS. Doesn't even work with Netflix. Don't buy it
  21. I wouldn't dare offer Saunders a QO, even if he puts up a 4 WAR season
×
×
  • Create New...