Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. When will people stop looking at gameday pitch stats for spring training games...
  2. So I went back and checked my credit statement, and I was only charged $109 american. Good guy MLBtv
  3. Guys, we all know that Saunders is good. One game IN SPRING TRAINING should not change your opinion. The key with Saunders is his health. Its been the case for several years now.
  4. I definitely noticed thay Tulo's stance is way different from last year
  5. Bautista still hasn't played in any games right? Isn't that kind of odd?
  6. Dude, try being a guitar enthusiast. All these dope new 2016 models that are US only... A $2000 guitar ends up costing like $3500 after shipping, taxes, duty, etc. Not even worth buying a nice guitar right now.
  7. Not yet. Haven't really had time yet.
  8. Like I said, its a contract year. There has been a history of guys having crazy contract/walk seasons and then turning to s*** after signing a big contract.
  9. Why? The best thing would be to just let the season play out. If we re-sign them now, we lose the flexibility to trade them at the deadline if we have to. Also, they'll probably put in alot more effort for a contract year.
  10. I'm pretty sure everyone knows that Martin is better than Navarro at everything about catching. Except maybe blocking, but Martin is a fairly small guy and Navarro is fat.
  11. I use MLBtv on my phone, laptop, xbox, and i've let my dad and co-worker use the account a few times. So that's 5 devices and no problems
  12. God dammit I just renewed last week at $129... Super s***** of them to reduce the price 1 day after the auto-renewal date (March 1st).
  13. Damned if you do, damned if you don't
  14. 104 is RF isn't it? LF seats are great, I get my flex pack in the LF outfield seats every year
  15. Had those seats for the playoffs, they were fine. You'll be right behind the pitcher, so you really get to see the break on some pitches. Its kinda like a TV angle but zoomed out
  16. Hey, it worked with Thames/Snider right??? And Castro
  17. Totally a Saunders move
  18. I wouldn't be surprised if he retires after this season.
  19. Best sports app
  20. You are correct, I did not watch the video. I was mostly joking though. I'm sure we'll keep Martin and try to extend Donaldson if the cost isn't astronomical.
  21. Goodbye Donaldson, Martin, Tulo, Jose, and Eddy.
×
×
  • Create New...