Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. But yeah the whole “long ball doesn’t work in the postseason” has been put to rest this year
  2. Pretty sure I saw someone try... manager called for a bunt and the player missed 2 in a row, then hit a homer. Im forgetting who it was rn
  3. It was already scheduled before the playoffs started... if either series would’ve gone to a game 5 it would have been played tonight. Can’t just decide to start the NLCS early, then if the Dodgers sweep they’d have like a week off until the World Series.
  4. The entire baseball community rooting for the Rays in the ALCS lol
  5. Holyyy s***. Can’t script it better than that
  6. Wow Cole got luckyyyyyy
  7. Cole on short rest, Greene, Briton and Chapman all went multi innings yesterday and likely go multiple innings tonight too.
  8. Lol what the f*** is that wall? At least its padded... would have been rough to see Judge injured on that
  9. Yankees pitching is gonna be so beat up after this game... if they get to the ALCS I could see them being gassed and losing to the Astros badly
  10. Damn that was tense. Yanks lucky its still 0-0, Cole looked awful
  11. He has a great voice though
  12. I don’t think the “overpay” factor qualifies for any non-american free agents. For a Korean coming over to North America, its already a foreign country and I don’t think Canada vs USA matters much if at all. I would also think Ryu would be HUGE in attracting any Korean players.
  13. I think they changed the posting system a couple years back so its no longer a blind bid type thing. I remember Ohtani picked his team
  14. Getting SQUEEEEEZED now
  15. Yeah he’s been battling some foot injury all season
  16. Im saying whether the Yanks win or TB wins, the ALCS this year is gonna be a rematch of last year.
  17. So the 2020 ALCS is gonna be a rematch of the 2019 ALDS or ALCS.
  18. Marlins are gonna be packing tonight
  19. Lol that was a pretty brutal outcome for the Barves
  20. In that scenario, Grichuk would also be an excellent backup option in case Teo/Lourdes/Springer get injured. I could see him filling the same roll Pollock does for the Dodgers.
  21. Literally Machado hit a homer, tossed his bat and was screaming after hitting his homerun off Kershaw. I’m pretty sure Graterol was trying to mimic him/give it right back. And of course Machado can’t take it so he tries to act like a victim.
  22. Kenley has been absolute trash this year
×
×
  • Create New...