Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Lol yeah Bo still has problems with the easy plays
  2. Holy s*** Yusei playing with fire. Thanks Ump
  3. Verdugo is the new Pedroia for me. Annoying ass player
  4. This at bat is great for wearing down Eovaldi if we can get Springer up here
  5. Damn that would’ve been a hit with regular OF dimensions
  6. Eovaldi is painting both sides of the plate damn
  7. Well they were able to fix Ray’s command issues. Lets hope we can fix Kikuchi real soon
  8. Lookin like he can’t hit an elephant with his Fastball right now
  9. Yeha I guess so. Gotta see what he can do vs a team like the Redsox. Probably would be a bad look to skip a start so soon
  10. Outfield shifting is about to get wacky. Left-Center, Right-Center, Rover for some batters
  11. I hope Kikuchi looks good tonight but I’m kinda confused why we didn’t skip his spot in the rotation. I guess the FO likes Kikuchi over Stripling vs the Redsox? Though Strip will have to pitch against Houston then…
  12. Instead, we’re going with Kikuchi and having Berrios and Gausman get 2 extra days of rest.
  13. I really can’t understand why they wouldn’t skip Kikuchi’s spot in the rotation. Have him throw a sim game of 80ish pitches if needed. We already skipped a rotation spot with Stripling, and there was an offday so Berrios and Gausman can pitch with an extra day of rest still.
  14. That was a rocket
  15. I’m sure we’ve all bumped shoulders somewhere along the line. I’ve been going to 10-20 games per year since 2011. Catching one of the Redsox games next week
×
×
  • Create New...