Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Kirk is hitting everything on the ground right now
  2. Can’t be making mistakes like that. 2nd time Bo has been picked off this year right?
  3. Yeah just gotta trust the process I guess. This is definitely the best team to utilize Stripling against
  4. There’s a difference between low pitch counts because guys aren’t stretched out, and adding 2 extra rest days
  5. Agreed, he’ll never play more than 100 games in a season
  6. Probably pitchers that want to continue getting ******** calls. Also lots of players aren’t fully convinced the robo-ump thing won’t have glitches and problems
  7. Yes. Lets take another look in a month or two and then see if you were still right
  8. I’d pass on Gardner, but those other 2 could be decent targets
  9. I think it is a relatively weak bench, but the lineup looks thin right now because Chapman, Gurriel, Biggio, Kirk, etc aren’t hitting a lick
  10. They are willingly forfeiting money instead of getting the vaccine… is that not considered being anti-vaccine?
  11. The starters need an extra rest day for some reason… even though Monday is an offday. Yeah I agree it makes no sense.
  12. Until we get someone better and Tapia is punted off the roster
  13. He had stitches in his finger for this game and he’s DHing tonight, so its probably bothering him a bit
  14. He might’ve been off the roster before they moved to Toronto
  15. Lol what are you even saying
  16. Manfred can’t just decide to do it randomly, the players union has to agree to it. They denied it in the latest CBA agreement however, there is a clause that Manfred can implement new rules and roboumps next year.
  17. Glad I missed this one then lol. That 9th inning must have been heart-crushing to watch live
  18. My bad, I shouldn’t have said anything. Just saw Tapia hitting 5th in the lineup today and then remembered how good Bird looked in spring and thought about how i’d much rather see his name in that spot.
  19. That’s exactly what I’m thinking too
  20. Yeah and where is he now? He would have been playing for the Jays tonight. Dummy
  21. I’m just gonna say it, Greg Bird would be nice as a DH right about now. Why tf didn’t they roster him. Gonna give DH starts to Zack Collins instead
×
×
  • Create New...