Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. I just want him to be back in time for his bobblehead day June 1st
  2. Lol season just started and she’s already asking when it’s over?? It ain’t over til November for the jays this year
  3. Yeah now im realizing this too. There’s nobody on the roster that would look good at DH anyways so might as well keep Springer off the wet outfield
  4. Idk how DJ Laymanhoo manages to hit pitches in on the hands to opposite field every time, but he does. Dude hits like 99% of everything oppo
  5. Collins hits like he needs contacts
  6. They’re planning on going to a 6 man rotation anyways, so if there’s a rainout that just means Stripling/6th guy won’t get a start.
  7. Lol yeah take the rainout and we’ll play the makeup game when Teo is back
  8. Its essentially 2 regulars with an offday since Springer is DH, and its already his 2nd time DHing this season.
  9. Technically Chapman AND Springer since he’s DH. Yeah this is mind boggling for game 7 of the season against THE division rival. Hoping Tapia hits 2 dingers tonight to prove us wrong.
  10. Against their direct division rival too
  11. Its funny that after the trade we all immediately guessed Charlie would have an infatuation with Tapia. Yup we were right
  12. Guarantee this was a rest day scheduled before the season started. Except they couldn’t have forseen we would have 2 major injuries right now. Which is why I say scheduled rest days are dumb. This is a weak lineup we’re fielding against the Yankees in game # 7
  13. Scheduled rest days are f***ing dumb. Its the beginning of the season. We’re competing for the division against the team tonight. Rest the guys tomorrow.
  14. Oh s*** didn’t even realize Chapman was out. They chose a really bad day to rest guys. This win is important.
  15. They wanted to split all the lefties up. I would’ve preferred Biggio 5th
  16. “Not as bad as I thought” I call ******** but good to hear I guess
  17. Lol I was worried he already had a 3rd kid in the offseason. Good tweet
  18. I don’t think they move Springer, but I can honestly see Espinal batting 2nd and moving Bo down to 4th like they did last year. Alternatively they just bump everyone else up (Espinal hits 6th) and have Biggio hitting 9th. Catcher/OF combo hits 7/8
  19. Lol f***ing napkins flying through the field in Chicago
  20. Yeah we’ll see how these new big deals go with guys like Springer/Gausman/Berrios. Ryu deal looks pretty bad if he pitches poorly again this year. And then we’ll have to see what they do with extensions to guys like Teo/Bo/Vlad/Lourdes The next 2-3 years will be extremely important
  21. Big 2-run bomb off the foul pole for Kelenic
  22. I personally have all notifications on this board turned off. I definitely do come back and read replies, but at my own pace periodically throughout the day.
  23. I definitely wouldn’t be surprised if Bo suffered an oblique injury. Hopefully not though. I think maybe some guys are just more predisposed to certain injuries. Bo has had leg injuries in the past, and Teo has had oblique problems (and wrist problems) in the past. Its totally possible Teo was compensating for a sore wrist suffered the night before on that sliding catch. It was his left wrist so maybe he wasn’t following through as well with the arm and twisting his body more to compensate, resulting in injuring the oblique
  24. See that’s where you went wrong, gotta turn quote notifications off
×
×
  • Create New...