Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. What's crazy is that almost all of them got banned because they weren't talking about baseball... so they decide to leave the best Blue Jays discussion board on the web. I don't get it, but ok
  2. I was just searching his reddit name since I thought I remembered him having the same username and it doesn’t exist. I think he deleted his reddit account too lol
  3. Seemingly covid vax arguments
  4. Its crazy how many people absolutely freak out when they get a short ban
  5. He was talking about Frasso being in the Dodgers rotation in 2023
  6. Yeah that’s because an entire season was lost due to covid you doorknob. He was training with the Jays that whole summer at the development site IIRC
  7. So hopefully the new guys show up tomorrow?
  8. There’s lots to do, Florida is the best place on earth ya heard
  9. Givens terrible in his Mets debut vs the Nats. 0.2 IP, 5 hits, 3 runs (2 homers), 0 Ks It was also a 9-0 game in the 9th lol
  10. Isn’t that because housing is cheap there?
  11. Big difference between suburbs and small towns IMO. I’d personally never want to live in a town with under 20k people or something like that. But then again im still a youngin so maybe that’ll change as I age. I just don’t like being too far from malls and transit and such. I can’t see myself ever moving more than an hour away from a major metropolitan city.
  12. Reeks of irresponsibility to make that assertion and publish the article without knowing what conversation took place between Atkins and Merrifield
  13. How many times do we have to say this… it would not be beneficial to move Bo to another position mid-season in a competing year. I guarantee you he makes more errors at 2B than he would at SS if you just plopped him there with no practice. Same as what happened with Vlad moving from 3B to 1B without any practice
  14. Imagine thinking Florida great lol
  15. Garbage start for the 2nd half competition so far. Hoping for some fireworks in Minny
  16. Yuck. From just watching he seems to be hitting the ball better lately but he’s getting a lot of bad luck. A lot of line drives and deep flyouts to CF/RF, which usually means good things for him. He has some terrible at bats though, like in the 9th today. I think he’s ok hitting in the 6th spot until he shows he can have a better approach. Definitely shouldn’t be hitting top 4/5 at this point, he’s one of the worst hitters on the team stat-wise this year.
  17. Im just hoping they don’t stick Merrifield in the leadoff spot. Plz don’t. He should be fine hitting in any of the 7-9 spots.
  18. Can’t ever win a series in Tampa. Ah well, i’ll take 1-1 with one game being a Kikuchi start. Not like they got blown out. Rays pitching is good. Hoping for a strong series in Minny
  19. Is he elite? His numbers this year are not great. Its definitely a gamble with how much money he is still owed
  20. Aug 3 Vladdy - 1 Point - JaysAllMighty, LTBF Kirk - 2 Points - Hernández - 2 Points - Bichette - 2 Points - Jonn, Stangstag Chapman - 2 Points - Omar, jays4life19 Jano - 3 Points - Spanky99 Gurriel - 4 Points - Espinal - 6 Points - Tapia - 8 Points - Off the bench: 10 Points -
  21. I don’t think that’s true. They aren’t checking vax status for flights at all anymore from what i’ve heard. Random spot testing though
×
×
  • Create New...