Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Cardinals are in on Soto
  2. The As continuously make terrible trades, and the Yankees are somehow consistently able to make trades without giving up any of their top guys. Its like their prospects are all overrated because pinstripes
  3. The name Peter Kim is a dead giveaway that its a troll
  4. Probably Quintana and Trivino. Guys that are cheap that we’ve been linked to. Outside chance at someone like Rodon if the price is right. Hoping for better bullpen arms but that’s what im expecting at this point.
  5. His name is literally F-Ross
  6. When did it become standard to make these 4 for 1 trades? Seems like all the teams specifically want 4+ players now no matter what
  7. No way Ross was ever trading for this guy
  8. Yeah you see stories like this all the time and it helps remind you that maaaaaybe it isn’t worth it to make a trade like Moreno for Bednar. Hell even Josh Hader has been garbage this year
  9. 100% agree with this. The priority list should be something like this: 1. Late-inning reliever 2. Late-inning reliever 3. 5th/depth starter 4. Mid-tier lefty bat Those should all be attainable without giving up the big names like Moreno/Tiedeman/Martinez. I would only be willing to part with those guys if its for a player with multiple years of control.
  10. Right. I don’t think anyone would be complaining about Bo’s bat if he was hitting 6th/7th. Kinda like how Chapman flew under the radar while he had his slow start. Or Espinal these past few weeks.
  11. I agree. I don’t understand cementing a guy into a certain lineup spot based on past performance. Who’s to say someone won’t have a down year? (Bo) Taking away some extra at bats from guys who might be hot and seeing the ball well. Could win you some games. Maybe not, idk
  12. Agreed. I think we’ll see a flurry of moves starting Monday afternoonish
  13. May be the quickest game I ever attended. Nice clean baseball by the Jays, hits with RISP, good pitching. Great win.
  14. Great play by Vlad whew
  15. Yup. I usually hit post and then refresh right away and it posts once
  16. Back to zero I believe. New chance for everyone
  17. I feel like the price for relievers will come down in the last 24 hours when teams realize they might get nothing
  18. Overrated this year sure, but its not without reason. He has 200+ games in the majors of being a 120+ wRC+ bat
  19. I’d do it tbh. Moreno doesn’t help us right now but those guys do, for multiple years too
  20. Ross can’t resist the bargain bin when it comes to relievers
  21. Good. Let’s finish the trade tonight so he’s available for us tomorrow
  22. True, maybe I am overestimating. I’d do the first trade you proposed in a heartbeat.
×
×
  • Create New...