Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. How stupid do they look if they don’t get past the NLCS before Soto walks?? They gave up A LOT for him.
  2. Field it to your side instead of fielding it at your croch
  3. Definitely more than I thought. I haven’t seen a hotly contested call like today’s in quite a while
  4. Fairly regularly? You almost never see obstruction calls made at home. Maybe like one per year in the league. That’s the problem though, the inconsistency. Catchers technically violate the rule all the time but obstruction is barely ever called.
  5. Watching the play now, i’d guess the issue was that Sanchez was straddling the line in front of home plate way before the throw came in. Whit wasn’t given a lane to slide as he was coming down the line. Knee coming down to block seems legal to me, the illegal part is the setup before the throw came
  6. Haven’t seen the play yet, but going off this picture it seems totally legal. You see catchers move into the line all the time AS they are catching the ball. Depends how he was set up before the throw came in though. Whatev, its done and we won that’s what matters!
  7. Feels just like 2019/2020 again haha
  8. Come on Espy just a little poke here
  9. And it would be justified. Its pretty much make or break for him IMO, and I respect that he didn’t pillage the farm to save his job
  10. Completely different needs though? Franmil could be an interesting option off the bench but we need the CF coverage and pinch run capability more I think? Maybe Tapia/Whit is enough for that role
  11. August 7 Vladdy - 1 Point - JaysAllMighty Bichette - 2 Points - LTBF Hernández - 2 Points - Spanky99, Stangstag Kirk - 2 Points - Chapman - 2 Points - Omar Gurriel Jr - 4 Points - Dylan, P2F Espinal - 6 Points - Biggio - 6 Points - Tapia - 8 Points - Off the bench: 10 Points -
  12. Yeah you come off like a f***ing genius in this post.
  13. Jordan Montgomery first start for the Cards was against the Yanks lol. Cards win 1-0
  14. I know a woman that started losing hair after Covid, took about a year for it to start thickening again. And personally I feel my breathing hasn’t been the same since having a very mild case of Covid back in Jan. Nothing extreme, but a bit of breath shortness when talking sometimes. I did have mild asthma as a kid but it hasn’t been a problem for decades until now. So yeah nothing extreme, but its not like I go around asking people if they still have Covid symptoms/problems. There could be more that I don’t know about. There’s been plenty of studies done though, that should be more than enough evidence. Im not going to pretend to know more than people that actually spend their days working on this stuff. I guess you can choose to handwave it away and think you know more than everyone else.
  15. I haven’t seen any racism myself so it doesn’t exist
  16. Shocker. This should’ve happened like a week ago
  17. Bingo. Tough loss after coming back down 5-0. It happens. Could’ve rolled over and died in the 5th inning but they didn’t.
  18. There ya go Chap
  19. Idk man he’s an enigma. I remember he was dynamite in a couple starts against the Yankees in September last year. I think he turns it around next year
×
×
  • Create New...