Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Haven't been able to find this info... How exactly does player control work in this league?
  2. Thanks for having me. First time doing any kind of fantasy league, though I’ve done the MLB the show franchise stuff before. I will likely hold/stand pat for the next few days until I figure things out and get a chance to dive deeper into my roster. Trade offers are welcome but I won’t be accepting any for now. Hopefully I won’t be a complete disaster here lol.
  3. Except that still won’t happen because the bullpens are still in front of the fan seats But yeah I agree these changes are cool and exciting
  4. Im interested, never done fantasy before though. How much of a time commitment is this league
  5. Was trying for a side angle with the jersey and number
  6. http://m.mlb.com/images/6/3/8/154473638/101415_tor_bats_batflip_medres_02xjzl2e.gif I hate that I can't find a small enough gif to post properly
  7. More than once…
  8. Whether he’s throwing chewing tabacco at his wife or at his kid, its still trash bag behavior. And it still hit his kid. Actions may have unintended consequences. Doesn’t matter who he was aiming for. Also you’re making a big stretch trying to create this scenario where he wasn’t actually trying to hit the kid. Stop defending scumbags. Also aren’t you the one always talking about how the front office needs to take accountability for their actions/failures?? I guess that mindset doesn’t matter for people like Bauer and Clev
  9. I remember once he posted a pic of himself buying some meat at the grocery store or something, and the address on the label was super close to where I was living. I almost shat my pants
  10. Does it matter who the target was? God you’re such a moron
  11. Lets see which posters go out of their way to defend Clevinger now… *cough cough connor cough
  12. What a f***ing lunatic
  13. Lolll dude can’t even manage to sell a team properly. Poor Angels fans gonna get nothing for Ohtani
  14. Dogg would totally move to a new apartment down the street just to shitpost on this forum
  15. That’s cool but they probably have a major Rat/animal problem
  16. Moreno down to 12??? Huh
  17. Im not sure he chose that number or if it was assigned to him. Spring training will confirm it
  18. Nutty. Pitching has always been their weak point for the WBC, this looks like a roster capable of winning for sure. Pitching looks a lot better than the US
  19. Jrod is a rookie so he hits last DUH. Pena? He has proven big game experience he should probably lead off
  20. Can’t wait for the Varsho wall-scrapers and triples off the top of the wall KK probably benefits too. If he hits it to the wall and takes an odd bounce its like an auto-triple
  21. Nah this s*** goes back to the old MLB forums, the name is a dead giveaway that its a troll account
  22. Just giving them more ammo lol. Jomboy crew must absolutely hate the jays
  23. Yeah idk either seems odd. We just saw the pics from a few days ago with Shi’s descriptions
  24. Corners seems deeper, power alleys slightly shorter, CF a bit deeper, fences 5 ft higher all around. I suppose we’ll have the final dimensions sometime in March?
×
×
  • Create New...