Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. This. MLB and the Umpires have proven time and time again that they’re extremely incompetent
  2. Pretty sure every LHH infielder is a natural righty though (excluding first basemen)
  3. Yes, but others are. I guess Berrios is probably the only significant pitcher for the Jays that will be gone
  4. Good point. Anyways my point was that this is not the norm for ball players to be taking this much time off for a birth. I guess its only spring training, but this year feels important with all the rule changes and WBC
  5. Jesus christ dude. Imagine any of us taking like 4 weeks off work because “my wife is going to deliver soon”
  6. Im not rebuilding yet
  7. I don’t know what point he’s trying to make though. Anyone with a brain can see that rookies are wildly underpaid and vets are wildly overpaid
  8. Agree, but I also don’t want to see games being decided like that Bosox/Atlanta game today in the actual regular season. Seems very reckless by MLB to make this many rule changes in a season where lots of players will be gone during the WBC and won’t have time to get into a new routine.
  9. Yeah I was thinking Horwitz too
  10. He should take his case up with the MLBPA veterans that voted for s*** rookie pay, not the ballclub/front office.
  11. Holy s*** that was a nasty swing by Barger
  12. A lot of balls that batters have swung at though. He looks ok, not missing the zone all over the place like before. When he’s missing its close at least.
  13. Yup this. Just had a big snow/ice storm yesterday. Had to clean ice off my car this morning.
  14. Looks like average white dude to me
  15. Holy s***, games start tomorrow? I didn't even know
  16. Smoking. Maybe drop a 0
  17. I don’t expect him to ever be anything. If we could get 1 season of Pearson in the bullpen providing 1ish WAR it would be a miracle
  18. I just view him as Merryweather 2.0 at this point. Crazy stuff but can’t stay healthy and won’t ever put it together. I don’t expect him to pitch more than 10 innings this year
×
×
  • Create New...