Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Stangstag

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    28,886
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Stangstag

  1. Both him and Buxton are insanely good, just made of glass. Twins could’ve been a powerhouse
  2. Cole next??
  3. Pathetic series from a pathetic team. Blow it up
  4. Big series against the Redsox!!! Went about as well as we expected
  5. Error by Barger, steal, then a bad throw by KK. Cost themselves a run there
  6. Are those the “Vetrin Presents” Buck always talks about?
  7. Borderline IMO, could’ve been called either way
  8. His at bats and approach are terrible though. Constantly watching 0-0 or 2-0 meatballs, then swings at garbage off the plate. Its part mental, part swing. And all kinds of f***ed up
  9. Right but that “tweak” is probably getting a lobotomy or something.
  10. He’s so washed now. Shouldn’t be playing at all other than late-inning defensive sub. It is what it is. Stop wasting at bats
  11. Exit velo is overrated
  12. I generally agree, I just think they took the wrong route signing 2 defense-first guys that could have easily been replaced by Buffalo guys. Would have rather had another bat, especially after how bad the offense looked last year. End of the day, these short-term deals won’t hurt but I feel they were too worried about overall WAR vs putting more emphasis on offensive WAR. Theoretically it’s supposed to balance out in the end but IDK its just hard to watch this team consistently fail to score runs
  13. Just FYI its Horwitz, not Horowitz
  14. The Yankees always do this. They pretty much never trade a good prospect. And their guys are always overrated. Even Spencer Jones looks awful this year
  15. Anyone else getting some very odd/explicit ads on the board now?? Been getting some bad ones the last couple days
  16. I call it f***ing frustrating as hell
  17. Lol the 2 guys we were all complaining are actually hitting tonight
  18. Very funny joke, you should use it another 50 times
  19. Jesus christ man im so sick of this f***ing coaching staff and front office
  20. I want no part of any deals with Tampa. Actually, if I were Ross I would call them up and ask who they want for Paredes, then make sure I NEVER trade those players that were asked about.
  21. Wouldn’t change my perception of the front office but I would be happy the whole ride through
  22. Thought he was talking about Roki Sasaki, who is almost definitely going to be posted and signed by the Dodgers
×
×
  • Create New...