Who is our backup catcher if Navarro plays every day?
Thole is hurt and Jimenez is recovering from surgery yes?
Would we essentially have to have Martin on standby as the backup?
I'll fully admit that I am not nearly as active on here as I used to be and it's a problem. I used to be on here all day and could take care of business single handedly at times. I currently am absent for days at a time. Chappy seems to be on here even less. We will get ahold of admin and discuss. Hurl knows how.
Exactly
AA will certainly want him back
But MB seems like the kind of guy who would be hard to talk out retirement if that's what he thinks he wants to do
GJ Smoak
What are we going to do with Smoak, Colabello and EE next year?
I guess I'll just be happy we have all 3 for now, what with Edwin being off and all