Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. “Bloop hits. Little ground balls. I mean, it’s just … s--- ain’t going our way.”
  2. Edwin still has it And the team can survive better through his slumps now than they used to obviously
  3. So many quoes... Meanwhile, on the other end of the clubhouse, Machado, wearing his emotions on the very sleeve of his navy All-Star 2015 T-shirt, gave every indication that Sunday’s loss -- the Orioles’ fourth straight to a Twins club that came to Baltimore two games under .500 but has now leapfrogged Baltimore in the American League wild-card race -- was not just any loss. “Bloop hits. Little ground balls. I mean, it’s just … s--- ain’t going our way.” When asked about his 12th-inning error that put the eventual winning run on base, Machado seemed to get visibly agitated. “I missed the ball,” he said. “Plain and simple. I mean there’s no excuses here. I missed the f---ing goddamn ball and that’s it. You know, it’s just part of the game. It’s just, three days in a row, four days in a row, I don’t how many days it’s been and they haven’t even got the ball out of the infield off of [britton], and he’s blown a couple saves that he shouldn’t have and …” Then Machado paused, took a deep breath, and exhaled. Of all the choice words that he spewed in those 3 minutes, 40 seconds in front of his locker -- and there were quite a few -- it was the sigh that perhaps spoke the loudest and most tellingly conveyed the pent up frustration of another golden opportunity lost in an up-and-down season that, in the space of just four short days, seems to have gone off the rails. “I missed on it. I whiffed on it. It’s just plain and simple,” said Machado, his emotions resuming their journey. “I know you guys want to write all this stat [stuff] and velocity of the ball and all that. Man, this s---; it’s baseball. It’s f---ing baseball. We gotta go out there and make plays and catch the goddamn ball, and that’s it. There’s nothing really to it.”
  4. Including complaining about Orioles bad luck. The irony is delicious. LOL http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-orioles/post/_/id/62/manny-machado-boils-over-after-latest-orioles-heartbreaker
  5. Dominicans are better bro. You should know.
  6. Stroman out of the pen in the post season would be bitchin' Can you imagine how fired up he'd be coming in in a big spot in a division series???
  7. The big question will be if he makes the 25 man post season roster I.hope he makes the decision easy for AA and Gibbons
  8. Even if he can only go 5 innings I'd take him over Hutch for the last 3 weeks of the sea son. The bullpen no longer frightens me. All presuming he looks good during his rehab games obviously
  9. Aha This is not the usual Jonn obv Period after the Jonn. Low post count. Imposter Same was done mimicing Twisted Logic one time
  10. Yes. Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. LOL
  11. Hello Cleveland! OK, I'll show myself out too.
  12. Holy s*** this team has it all together right now. Playing out of their minds. This is fun!
  13. Exactly this Well put
  14. There's no way Colarodo intended to keep Reyes. They must have planned to flip him but overvalued him perhaps. Big mistake.
  15. Wow that Reyes is so open about it Yes. We traded some good talent in that trade too. But at the same time AA moved a negative asset for a superstar who is a much better all around player. And reduced payroll by a couple million bucks while he was at it. Well done sir.
  16. All them RBIz last night...
  17. DONALDSON needs to do this next trip there. Would be VERY satisfying.
  18. FYSMC Yankees Gardner and McCann back to back HRs and Sterling singing about it on the radio. Grrrrrrr
  19. As a Jays fan I like this move We should be able to kill CC these days
  20. Happy 50th man. Great way to celebrate it. Cheers.
  21. Banned nightmaul and deleted his obscene posts Please alert us if a new account appears that looks like a return
  22. Awesome A win while NYY and BAL lose Hell yeah
×
×
  • Create New...