Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. And with Yunel it's been more than that. Atlanta sold low on him too because of laziness, Jays for this episode. That's a huge red flag for future teams and those reputations can really stick with you. But he finally seems to have maybe smartened up and playing harder in Tampa. Too bad for us.
  2. Oh I hadn't even see the play. Didn't know you meant that specifically. Great player, terrible game. It happens.
  3. Everyone else feel like that's the game right there??
  4. Dammit Maddon thinks deeply on these things doesn't he?
  5. Yep. Since 2001.
  6. I can't wait for some news. There is just nothing to discuss with this team right now.
  7. I figured We're being picky
  8. I have pet peeves at both extremes: A) Baseball broadcasters, writers and forum posters who think W-L records are the best measure of a pitcher's performance Baseball broadcasters, writers and forum posters who think a pitchers' W-L record has nothing whatsoever to do with their performance Obviously, neither is true (N.B.: I am not suggesting that any posters in this thread believe A or B. Just felt like pointing it out)
  9. Hoping he meant guys capable of winning 15 games
  10. A year ago I think you could have gotten a starter and 2 really good prospects for him. Right now after TWO injury shortened seasons, I don't think you can anymore.
  11. I have no interest in trading Bautista this off season. I'm very curious what you could get for him but I'd only do it if you got a killer package including a solid starter and good prospects, and then again only if you had a free agent deal in place for a quality OF to replace him. Otherwise why bother, our OF would be horrendous. I still think he has a couple of 40 HR years left in him and I'd like them to be here.
  12. All this said, the Cubs are not a good team and have a payroll ~ 110MM. With 10 guys due for arbitration raises. That's not a great place to to be re building from Though I guess not a lot of players are signed long term so there's some flexibility
  13. BNS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>€€>>>>>>> Stoeten
  14. Votto 0-4 with 4 LOB He'll rue that game for a long time...
  15. That's the problem of course with a one game playoff. Cueto has a bad start and Votto doesn't show up? Sayanora.
  16. I can't see another team ever giving him another chance as a starter
×
×
  • Create New...