Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,164
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Agree. If he gets a number 2-3 caliber starter and a catcher this off season we should be thrilled. Let's not let ourselves think he's going to spend 75-100M on an outfielder while he's at it.
  2. Sorry, this has nothing to do with the game, but I found it looking for a different Pablo Sandoval play and now I can't stop laughing about it. http://gifrific.com/pablo-sandoval-of-the-san-francisco-giants-takes-a-spill/ http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Sandoval-fail.gif Caption: Don’t fall for the old cake trick! Too late…
  3. Anyone else hoping the game calls for a Snider pinch hit appearance at some point??
  4. Fell over the metal fence. But no big drop off on either side. Just fell into the fans.
  5. Yeah. How many win or go home games can you win in a row??? Go Cleveland!
  6. Playoff baseball should be played in full, pumped up ballparks.
  7. They need to get these old boring guys off the TBS broadcasts. Not helping lure in the young folks or improve TV ratings.
  8. Dammit, now they're showing a story on him. He's from Montreal?!?!?! Did Montreal-opoulos know this???
  9. I'm so tired of him saying that On the one hand I know what he's getting at. (Eg. SP depth means a ton in the regular season, but in the playoffs it's all about having 2-3 top end guys and depth is meaningless). Stuff like that. But the way he says NOTHING, as if it's a different game entirely, is extremely annoying.
  10. Holy Canadaian content Batman And not just bit players, either Morneau, Martin, Votto Niiicee
  11. G-Snarls

    NHL Thread

    Hahaha I meant "per" as is source of news not per year. I can see how that's not clear though.
  12. Excellent question as well
  13. Awesome. Honeymoon in Florida and maybe he could just stay there and make 580k for the Marlins next year #TopTenCatcherInTheNLEast
  14. I know. I keep trying to stop myself from just admitting that they're probably going to win it.
  15. Yeah I really want Cleveland to beat Tampa and play Boston so I guess that makes the WC and round one easy to cheer for And easily want Oakland over Detroit so that's easy too
×
×
  • Create New...