Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,165
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. If he goes somewhere else on a deal similar to what I'm proposing and AA won't match it I'll be mega pissed
  2. I know exactly what I want but it won't happen. I want JJ on a 1 year deal, with about 7-8M guaranteed and 4-5M in health incentives. If he's good, that's a great deal for the Jays and allows him to get that big contract after next season. It could be from us with a mid season extension, or could be from someone else in which case we will qualify him and get a draft pick. If he sucks again there was little sunk cost
  3. I'm looking for the "NO thanks", thumbs down button to click on below your post but can't seem to find it...
  4. Going with Gose instead of Davis further intensifies the need for a GOOD right handed bat on the bench. Someone better than DeRosa.
  5. Agree. I've said a dozen times on here that I really like having Rajai as 4th OF and pinch runner. But he's a free agent for the first time, he had a decent year, and some team will give him 3-4 years at 4-5M per (because they think he's a poor man's Jacoby Ellsbury) and we won't be the ones giving it to him.
  6. True dat
  7. He should have been given the Jays job, at least on a trial basis, instead of Cito a few years back.
  8. At least Gose can play defense. Like, REALLY play defense.
  9. He will get a full time position and cost some poor National League team 20+ runs on defense and they won't even see it coming...
  10. Me too. Very veteran team though. They probably sort of manage themselves.
  11. Amen. Trade overperforming or expensive relievers for stuff we REALLY need.
  12. How is his FIP that decent when he walks almost 5 batters per 9??
  13. My thoughts too, initially But wow his stats are atrocious
  14. Tigers have hired Brad Ausmus for manager http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/writer/danny-knobler/24177278/ausmus-could-be-a-great-manager-but-can-he-be-great-right-away
  15. What a season
  16. Missed this article, Mayo on mlb.com, on Stroman as the "underdog", and a video of all the prospects the Blue Jays sent to Arizona, with a focus on Stroman and Sanchez. Sorry if already posted. http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20131023&content_id=63257906&c_id=tor
  17. Brian Cashman needs to know if he's paying ARod next year or not
  18. Especially when the new ownership Dodgers are involved Luxury tax, shmuxury tax!!
×
×
  • Create New...