Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,165
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Would be insane if they got both
  2. Better get him then
  3. Mark Teahen (yep, that Mark Teahen) talking about Seitzer as a hitting coach. Listen if you care. http://pmd.fan590.com/audio_on_demand-3/MarkTeahen-with-Jeff-Blair-jb-20131101-Interview.mp3
  4. Interesting that Jeter deal is 1 year
  5. Interesting stat A lot of that WAR packed up and went to the Dodgers in August too
  6. Oops. I thought he was just on a 1 year deal. My bad.
  7. I know So no way it happens
  8. Gomes, Berkman, Konerko I'd take any over DeRosa
  9. Berkman still OPS's .900 off LHP Do I dare suggest him as a good platoon option with Lind??
  10. Yeah. Napoli was a no brainer. Surprised at Drew.
  11. Berkman: Career over or not over??
  12. Lance Berkman is a free agent:
  13. No Ron Washington option??
  14. Bitter St. Louis weather guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbdSwD17tmI&sns=em
  15. Pro scout calls that "defensive liability" and moves on...
  16. Relax though, guys AA is NOT trading Marcus Stroman for Beckam. 0 chance.
  17. A Google image search for "Marcus Stroman" gave me perhaps the worst picture of AA that I've even seen. So I had to share. http://www.canada.com/cms/binary/6890169.jpg
  18. Plus, he's just so badass... http://thestar.blogs.com/.a/6a00d8341bf8f353ef016768035e21970b-800wi
  19. And Stroman may be close to major league ready Gotta keep him
  20. Wouldn't it be so "Blue Jays" for AA to beg for $$ from Rogers to sign Ellsbury, then he comes here and only plays 1/3 of next season due to injuries.
  21. Bump. Because of the poll.
×
×
  • Create New...