Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,165
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    22

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. The only way trading Lind makes any sense is if the team has decided Melky is best suited to DH and they have their sights on a top quality OF like Choo. (Ie. Not likely at all)
  2. They know better than other teams who among Miller, Wacha and Rosenthal are the ones to keep and who another GM might overpay for.
  3. OK, correction: the most I'm willing to let myself realistically expect AA to acquire without setting myself up for disappointment. Tempered enough? I think we could hope for Tanaka but don't want to have too high expectations.
  4. One hundred billion dollars??
  5. Then we must extract Ervin Santana (I'm convinced he's the best we can hope for in terms of a starter)
  6. I sooooo don't want a loviste shirt for Christmas
  7. Angrioter blasting this embarassment of a Dominican baseball player in 3.. 2.. 1..
  8. Random annoying Boni tweet to someone wanting a loviste shirt
  9. Milwaukee is going nowhere fast and the fans hate him. They probably should trade him actually.
  10. Absolutely And he needs at LEAST 15M on top of the 14M he saved in letting Johnson walk to make a noticeable impact.
  11. Good point. Would prefer it be Jays rather than Padres.
  12. I miss AA's pillaging days
  13. The Stroman shall show them all
  14. The SP needs to be way way better than 2013. That can might from within (Morrow, Stroman, Hutch) or be helped by a new acquisition. If we don't land a reliable starter this off season (and I'm 50/50 if we do) then we need more things to go right.
  15. http://www.thestar.com/content/dam/thestar/sports/baseball/2012/07/21/danielle_lawrie_plays_softball_flat_out_just_like_her_brother_blue_jay_brett_lawrie/danielle_lawrie3.jpeg http://www.battersbox.ca/images/articles/20110318080719927_1.jpg
  16. Well yeah there was that...
  17. They need Santos But I'd rather make a bigger package and target Porcello
  18. Cliff Lee?!?!?!
  19. Well it is an impossible question. Sigh, we need baseball news
  20. And I'm not saying let him try out for the Detroit Lions now. I'm saying what if, 10 years ago, he'd decided he wanted to be an NFL player and trained for that instead of baseball. Could he have done it.
  21. To him? Noooo. How does he compare to the average or second string RB? Hard to say. Interesting question though. There just aren't many guys in MLB with the athleticism of Lawrie, Trout, Puig, etc. Most are in the majors cause they can do one thing really well, like have great arms and can pitch or have great hands and can hit.
  22. I don't want an inexperienced young catcher right now though either. I want a VETERAN BOSS behind the plate. Confidence for vets like Dickey and Buerhle, good influence on the younger guys.
×
×
  • Create New...