Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Yes. And then came the "Why was my Luis Perez outrighted thread deleted?" threads.
  2. Ortiz 15M in 2014 Vesting option for 2015 Club option for 2016
  3. Ortiz extension details announced: http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/2014/03/23/bdc-ortiz/5C2kMq02nFbVhKglpD8PKP/story.html
  4. Errr... Release and catch season would be more accurate.
  5. It won't be the last I'm sure It's "catch and release" season in Major League Baseball
  6. Lol. Made me laugh. I won't delete them anymore. Will merge to here. Should have done that with the Francouer one.
  7. Again: There's no "rule" at work here but here's what I would suggest... Over the next week another 30+ players will be designated for assignment, waived or released. If we claim or sign one it deserves a thread because we need to talk about where they might fit If not I would put the news in around baseball. If we want to talk about how an available player might be a fit for us the roster thread is a good place
  8. Merged to around baseball Come on people...
  9. Seriously? Come on... You just want to know if I'll delete this or not. LOL
  10. Also see story above - they're going to extend Miguel Cabrera. That won't be cheap.
  11. Does Daniels call Boras tonight or the other way around?
  12. Cabrera should get Pujols money I would think?? He's "only" 30
  13. Tigers now planning to throw two mountains of cash at Miggy, since the Scherzer talks are over: http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/tigers-hope-to-extend-cabrera-after-failing-to-reach-deal-with-scherzer-032314
  14. As much as I want to watch him, I sort of hope they don't play him in Montreal
  15. Homan. Yeah. Going for gold. I posted about it in the OT thread.
  16. Here's hoping It's been more business like this year by the sounds of it, and the regulars have taken more reps than usual
  17. Cute Candian curlers on TSN Spanky, if you're not busy that is.
  18. Somewhere, in a high end South Florida seafood restaurant, Ian Kinsler is chuckling and trying to hide it
  19. Just to complete the infield s*** show, yes, let's presume that happens once this year
  20. Oh the vocals are atrocious. Just painful. Angrioter is FOS. Some of the songs rock (Angry Again, Psychotron, Peace Sells) but the vocals are just cringeworthy. I have seen both in concert at various times through career
  21. Plus that was 20 f'n years ago. How many good-great songs do Megadeth really have? 5-10 at most. Metallica 30+ easily.
×
×
  • Create New...