Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Mmm, cash Can we get some cash for JA Happ?
  2. No, for sure he should want that He's a selfish POS if he is hurting the team with poor performance, clearly needs to work things out, isn't injured, and won't accept a minor league assignment Edit: I'm not saying I think he'll do this.
  3. That's one of the reasons a decent "swing" guy can be so helpful. Can give you 4+ innings if a starter flames out early. Can step in and take a start if someone needs to skip a start due to minor non-DL worthy health problems. Redmond and Rogers (to a lesser degree) look good for that job.
  4. He was a big part of what they were trying to do here
  5. Agreed Putting him in the rotation as is is just not an option at all
  6. Agreed Putting him in the rotation as is is just not an option at all
  7. Clearly he can't be on the team as is He has negative trade "value" thanks to his contract so he's probably unmovable unless packaged with a good player that we won't want to trade. He has over 5 years of MLB service so can't be optioned without his consent Putting him in the bullpen is not a good option because it would mean possibly letting a better pitcher without options go So. He needs to go on the DL if he's actually hurt or he needs to accept a minor league assignment. As Wilner and the other guy said on the air today multiple times he should accept one or the other. Without actually saying it, they intimated that if he refused, that he's a selfish POS. Thoughts?
  8. Wilner and the other guy saying smart things about Happ He should accept a DL stint or minor league assignment. If not he's a selfish POS.
  9. He just produced the first scoreless inning of the game
  10. My rotation Dickey Hutch Buerhle McGowan Morrow Rogers or Redmond in BP as swingman How do I eliminate Happ and keep both Rogers and Redmond? No idea. And f*** you AA for letting this roster mess accumulate.
  11. Yes he did To the former Astros pitcher we actually wanted The ultimate shame
  12. So Happ and Rogers both got smacked around? Lovely. How's AA feeling now?
  13. He just put his Chicago home up for sale http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/cubs/post/_/id/22302/samardzija-puts-chicago-home-for-sale Increase level of speculation now
  14. You worried the FO will use an acceptable FIP to give him a rotation spot or something?? Don't think you need worry.
  15. We all wanted Wandy R from the Astros instead of Happ. I remember thinking the package he went for seemed reasonable.
  16. Wait a second. Happ gave up a HR to a pitcher? A pitcher we all wanted from the Astros more than we wanted Happ in the first place????
  17. I've done it like twice max!!!
  18. Gotcha As for blackouts, they were way more lenient last year. I could almost always watch, which wasn't the case in prior years. Now I'm nowhere near the GTA so maybe they've just reduced the geographical area that's blocked. I'm curious actually Once the regular season starts I'm going to make a thread asking people to try watching games on MLB.TV and report success and where they are.
  19. OK, I promise to stop using BR Satisfied? You guys crack me up
×
×
  • Create New...