Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,176
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Looks like a AAA lifer with occasional injury callups I suspect.
  2. I'm actually expecting AA to try to get Tuiasosopo through waivers to Buffalo. That's not very nice for him but a guy who plays "multiple positions" (I'm presuming none exceptionally well) and hits. 220 probably can't expect much else.
  3. Smart move on Sanchez anyhow. And better to do it now rather than allow the "Sanchez for the rotation" idiocy to get any louder
  4. Oh yes He did nothing. Bummer because I thought he was more versatile than Sierra.
  5. The @BlueJays assign AARON SANCHEZ, DAN JOHNSON, JOHN STILSON and option KEVIN PILLAR to Minor League camp.
  6. His new team doesn't have the luxury of punting him to DH or 1B if they can't find a position for him...
  7. Didn't know Trumbo had an arm. Angels seemed to play him a bit everywhere but mostly 1B it seemed
  8. Trumbo throws out Kershaw at second - who should not have been going for 2
  9. I want Dodgers to win but hope Ari makes it exciting
  10. Ahhh, feels like a game in the gold ole USA. ******* with a Red Sox jersey acting like an idiot behind home plate
  11. It would be an amazing story. I'd love to see him get the chance.
  12. Aroldis Chapman posts picture of his post operative stapled skull! http://www.sportsnet.ca/baseball/mlb/chapman-shares-picture-of-staples-in-his-head/
  13. Not likely the way Kershaw is dealing. (Deja vu. Feels like I've typed that before. Almost as if he has frequent dominant starts or something)
  14. Wild K by Gonzalez. Didn't bat within a foot of the last 2 pitches he swung at Bases left loaded
  15. Australia has more kids in little league baseball than any country outside of the USA. Never would have guessed. This trip there makes even more sense.
  16. 1. Did you expect anything less from Selig? 2. I love both but have to work in an hour
  17. This is cool but wish there wasn't another week of ST after these 2 games.
  18. He may have slipped then "Bejing" by mistake. LOL. You guys catch that?
  19. Interview with Bud Where next? "Somewhere exciting" next year "wish I could tell you"
×
×
  • Create New...