Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

G-Snarls

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    42,177
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    23

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by G-Snarls

  1. Tolleson and Francisco are good bench players / AAA depth They should not be playing every day I think AA should be targeting a legit 2B, as he has hinted several times that he is On a related note, FU Ian Kinsler
  2. Incredible Start hitting again!!!
  3. I hate playing in Yankee stadium Goddammit Was even thinking of going to a Jays vs Yankees game in late July. Why would I???
  4. At this point I think probably he would prefer to trade less away and just get the 1.5 years. Save more of the farm. Given all GM's now know how much money he wants, maybe the offers are less for trade.
  5. Why not? We'll take him for 1.5 years then QO and draft pick.
  6. F'n right They built a cushion, but there's not much left
×
×
  • Create New...