Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Brownie19

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,100
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    43

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Brownie19

  1. He slammed both arms down across Stephenson's head didn't he?
  2. I saw the other day the umpire refused to let Kenley Jansen throw more than 3 warm up pitches because he took so f***ing long to get to the mound and throw his first 3 pitches. Ump took a lot of heat for that - but it's going to take guys actually enforcing the rules to impart change. 25 minutes off a baseball game is f***ing huge and that s*** should be implemented immediately. We need games to flow like they did when Doc and Buehrle pitched (to the extent possible). Guys like Pedro Baez who take 30 seconds between every pitch and destroy the pace of play must be shown the door.
  3. A photo would have helped. This is interesting.
  4. I understand that, but I think longevity and excellence are 2 different things. That said - I won't lose sleep if they do add him to the LOE. He certainly deserves some sort of recognition.
  5. I don't want to post anything negative about Buck in this thread or for awhile as I wouldn't wish what he's going through on my worst enemy. But - I'm not so sure about this suggestion. He's been with the organization for a LONG time in many different roles though and there's probably a proper way to recognize him when the time comes. I'm not sure that's on the level of excellence though.
  6. What a complete s*** show Game 1 was. Now everyone is hurt and the Raps certainly appear to be f***ed. This might be a win for Shaq unfortunately.
  7. f*** - I missed that Spanky - thanks for posting. I think Jamie does a great job. Pulling for you Jamie!
  8. Stay strong brother! You too JaysAllMighty! I had testicular cancer 3 years ago.
  9. He's strike out like 28.5% of the time over his last 750+ PA's in A/AA over the past couple of years. Unfortunately, I think we have to assume this is just a hot streak and the K's are coming. That said, it would be a remarkable improvement/advancement to see him drastically reduce the K% in AAA (say to <20%?). That may be what he needs to have a legit shot at sticking in the majors.
  10. Aw man - this is awful. Buck and Jamie - you guys got this. Be fighters. f*** Cancer.
  11. Maybe we should have brought him to the training centre when COVID hit....instead he went and played in a men's league or something.
  12. Go cheer for another team then you grumpy ****.
  13. Exactly - if you have 1 day off in 31 days, why the f*** is your 'rest' day scheduled 3 days before your only day off in the month?
  14. Let's hope Hazel's report is right for once...she can't go 0-10 right?
  15. Don't change a thing TL - you're a beauty and almost everyone around here really appreciates you and your contributions to the board. Add trolls to the ignore page. Term - would you f*** off already? Trolling a contributor like TL isn't cool.
  16. The M's should have one of the most exciting young teams in baseball Kelenic J-Rod Lewis Winker Crawford France Haniger Toro Ray Brash Gilbert It's quite the core. IMO, it has a chance to be a throw back to the Griffey/Arod/Edgar/Unit days.
  17. I was thinking this last night. JP Sears and Marinaccio seem like dynamite options at the end of their bullpen, while we have Anthony Kay, Stripling and Sauce
  18. I f***ing hate that about Buck. He complains at nauseum about anything new or different in baseball. The f***ing dinosaur is telling us they need to sort this volume issue out.....like a pitcher and catcher have NEVER had issues communicating with traditional signals. Its too bad COVID didn't force him out of the game.
  19. I think 2-3 weeks is super optimistic. I think he's gone for 2 months.
  20. Is Buck trying to tell me that Torres covering his ears to hear the pitch call distracted him on that double play ball? Buck says a lot of really stupid s***. Like a f*** ton of it - but that might be Top 10 stupidest things I've heard him say.
  21. That is f***ing fantastic reporting by Hazel...
  22. Jays will need Chapman to step up with Teo out...
  23. Why wouldn't he be an option? I expect him to get more playing time due to this injury.
  24. We could run Zimmer in CF and Springer in RF for awhile. Zimmer can provide positive value while posting an 85 wRC+ at least. This lineup should have enough pop in it to allow a defense only player.
×
×
  • Create New...