Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Does Upton in RF over Saunders make sense? Upton has played a lot more LF in his career and Saunders more in RF. The Book would say Upton in RF but I don't know how much familiarity between the corner OF spots plays a role. I remember I played RF almost exclusively and I hated LF whenever I had to play there, for whatever little that is worth.
  2. I'd probably just go with something like the following. Since Martin is so hot I'd maybe consider him 6th. 1. DH- Bautista 2. 3B- Donaldson 3. LF- Saunders (L) 4. 1B- Encarnacion 5. SS- Tulowitzki 6. 2B- Travis 7. C- Martin 8. CF- Pillar 9. RF- Upton
  3. Feel free to post your ideal lineup statistically or one that is somewhat realistic given traditional lineup roles and how far Gibby is willing to go.
  4. Yeah it would be disappointing.
  5. Well he must have gotten a rush out of it but I agree, prob not worth it. But for a pro player who is always on the road it takes very little effort to get laid and getting caught is harder so they must think it's worth the risk.
  6. Yeah he is and according to groupie web sites he uses social media to hook up with girls all the time.
  7. Lol I remember Alomar was sued for giving his girlfriend AIDS or something right?
  8. He's been horrible in big spots. Losses are a junk stat but he has 7 in 26 innings. That's kind of remarkable.
  9. We need to trade for a lefty.
  10. Easily could have been a sweep. 6 game home stand with the Angels and Twins is nice though.
  11. Cecil is headed toward 7 losses in 26 innings. His WPA heading in to today was -1.11.
  12. Right down the middle to Goins. Please send him back to Buffalo.
  13. Cecil throwing the ball right down the can to Ramirez had a lot to do with it.
  14. Man what a meatball that pitch was.
  15. Oh come one ya big baby we can win this.
  16. Lol at Saunders. And nice hustle there Upton geezus.
  17. I don't know that humility and not listening to the coaches are necessarily Ryan Goins' problems.
  18. Bauer hasn't been that great as of late. Hopefully he lays an egg.
  19. Well that's not so bad as it sounds like both Tulo and Donaldson will be back tomorrow then.
  20. I've been through Regina a few times on my way to some lakes up there for fishing. It was like 15+ years ago though and I didn't think it was that bad. It just seemed like a boring and not really that nice town. I guess things have changed? Or did I just not notice how s***** it was?
  21. Lol he pitched in 69 games that year and threw 157 innings. That's basically the equivalent of throwing 2 innings every other game.
  22. I'd rather just sign Steve Pearce instead of Reddick. He'd come way cheaper and he'd probably out-WAR Reddick next year anyway. Let someone else give Reddick a 4 or 5 year deal IMO.
  23. He certainly passes the eyeball test.
×
×
  • Create New...