Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Kendrys Morales' agent played Atkins like a fiddle. His contract keeps looking worse and worse.
  2. We just got done ranking the hottest players and most of us are straight white men. Frankly I find rumors of the demise of Strochez' bromance to be just as interesting as Craig Breslow rumors.
  3. MLBTR says he had a 110-to-88 K/BB ratio in 149 2/3 innings. :-/
  4. Their Olympic team sucks mostly because they don't give a crap. You gotta think it'd be someone better than Osuna though. Perhaps a Boxer or even better a Soccer player. Who gave out this award?
  5. I went to High School with John Chick! That guy was a beast.
  6. So from 2011 to 2015 Salty was a pretty useful player in terms of WAR. Didn't really have one bad season. But his framing is bad right? So it cancels all that out and he's pretty much replacement?
  7. Probably has something to do with it.
  8. I always looked forward to watching the stream. But when the offseasons are low-key like this it can't be fun for the FO.
  9. Never heard of him until today.
  10. Another name to add to the backup C mix.
  11. I didn't see that. Just googled it and couldn't find it.
  12. Yeah I'd love to snag one of those guys. Can always get a lefty at the deadline if we need one but I don't even think Loup is THAT bad to start with.
  13. Not to me. Maybe if you had two similarly talented guys willing to sign for similar money I'd take the lefty but all things considered I simply want the best valued guys we can get. LF is an issue I agree but I don't think we have enough money to significantly upgrade this position. Moss is the one clear upgrade to me on the FA market and he's due for 8 mil or so you would think.
  14. One thing to add to the discussion here but I do not care if we sign another lefty or not. Loup can be the lefty for now I just want best available regardless of which arm they throw with.
  15. Absolutely. Giving three year, 20 million plus deals to the Mike Dunns of the world is how you f*** up your team moving forward.
  16. He's a good example of an early-era Moneyball guy. Was once on the cutting edge but the whole Moneyball concept requires constant changes in thinking to remain along that cutting edge. He's incredibly stubborn and unwilling to adapt. In fact, he's regressed as he now relies mostly on scouting instead of advanced stats. That's why a guy with a sloppy build and controversial swing like Tellez gets written off even though he's putting up good numbers. And yes, his SJW garbage is ridiculous. I think Nitkowski called him out beautifully on that. Seems like he talks about food, board games, his anxiety issues and SJW crap as much as he does baseball.
  17. Geezus, this logjam isn't going to clear up anytime soon is it?
  18. Meanwhile Larry Walker had a great bat, great arm, great defense, and good baserunning. The guy was one of the best five-tool players of all time. He should be in the HoF over Vlad.
  19. So bad. He made Adam Lind look like Kevin Pillar. I can't believe I forgot him.
  20. I see. I'd rather have Moss than Carter I suppose.
  21. Yeah that's probably smart. It just seems like the budget is gone, right? I think Moss could probably at least get Michael Saunders money at this point and I don't know if we have that.
  22. I agree with you on Pearce. I'd just put him at 1B nearly fulltime. Then throw Upton full-time and let it ride. That'd give us above average to excellent defense at every single spot but RF. To go with a good 5-deep rotation and what should at least be respectable offense and bullpen that team can compete for a wild card.
  23. Vlad Jr. could be here sooner than people think as well.
  24. Yeah they should be shooting for doctors, lawyers, businessmen although they aren't perfect either.
  25. How the hell did I forget him. That was brutal.
×
×
  • Create New...