Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. High strikeout guy. But he walks a lot and is an extreme flyball pitcher.
  2. Locked him up to 3 years too.
  3. Yesterday's game was especially brutal.
  4. Gotta love college coaches.
  5. That's good to see. His walk rate looks pretty good. Hopefully he remains hot. Would love to have something to cheer for come September.
  6. The Score app says Stroman isn't worried at all and is confident he'll make his next start for whatever that is worth.
  7. Plantation Rum is good. For a cheaper option I really like Mt. Gay rum.
  8. How many soft hits did the Yankees have?
  9. On top of it Stroman exited with an injury. This season sucks.
  10. What's it matter. Betances and Chapman up this one is over.
  11. Just hit it over the fence and put this game out of its misery please
  12. God these umps are so annoying. Look at that pompous prick.
  13. I know I'm just kidding. I didn't see Gary started to jump in with his nonsense until after I posted that. But the armpit area is not a good spot to be hurt you're right.
  14. I'm hoping for faulty deodorant and you're telling me he might have a brain injury instead?
  15. The Yankees fear Steve Pearce.
  16. Armpit discomfort could also mean armpit chafing due to generic brand deodorant.
  17. It's wishful thinking, ok? lol
  18. He tried as hard as he could to not take the walk
  19. It's armpit chafing due to generic brand deodorant
×
×
  • Create New...