Salt Lake Bees have a better bee hat than the Burlington Bees. Lakeland Flying Tigers are terrible, they should be near the bottom. Fort Myers Miracle is a stupid name but their hat is really well done IMO.
Yeah I hate the two tone hats when it comes to the bill of the cap. The old Red and Blue T-Bird hat was atrocious.
I usually don't care for the two tone hats when the front panel is a different color either but I like them better than the different colored bill. I don't mind the white panel hats for that reason. I think they look better on the field in a full uniform with the white jerseys than they do for the casual wearer though.
I'm thinking of getting an all blue Bisons hat as well as a Canadians hat that has the Mounty. Both are growing on me.
I know you're kidding but the freaks have done a good job. We are over .500 since the 2-11 start and that's kept this thing afloat. If we could finish this homestand strong and get back Tulo, Donaldson and Sanchez we won't be out of it whatsoever.
If you weren't able to look up Ryan Goins' stats and had to go off Sportsnet's broadcast team only you would swear that Ryan Goins was a really good hitter.