Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. As happy as LGJ looks, Sonny Gray looks as equally unhappy.
  2. Granderson has a great eye.
  3. He's smoked both balls he's hit tonight.
  4. Lol look how happy he is
  5. Morales' double had a 1% hit chance. We deserve it though.
  6. Actually I think that back it had a 110 mph exit velo
  7. Lol he did not make solid contact on that. Off the end of the bat oppo
  8. Another ******** homer
  9. No they do. https://baseballsavant.mlb.com/gamefeed?game_pk=529704&type=exit_velocity&chart_view=pitch&chart_type=sbp&inning=&count=&batter_hand=&pitcher_hand=&filter=
  10. s*** on Aaron Judge's bloop single he had a 4% hit chance probability. Austin's homer was 47%.
  11. Damn, Teoscar hit that one 419 feet. His first one was nearly 450. Guy can mash.
  12. I'd like the actual information. I don't tweet.
  13. Where can I find these numbers?
  14. I wonder what the exit velocity on Austin's homer was.
  15. Lazy flyball by the #8 hitter to the opposite field. 2-run home run at Yankee Stadium.
  16. Statcast says 352 foot home run. lol
  17. I also hate this ******** field. 325 foot home run.
  18. God dammit. I hate Tyler Austin
  19. Morales miracuously avoided a DP there.
  20. That was a bad strike 1 call
  21. Ok good I felt all alone in here for a sec lol
  22. Am I the only loser at home watching this game on a Friday night?
  23. Good inning by Estrada.
  24. One of the worst I've ever seen.
×
×
  • Create New...