Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Yeah for sure. Would love to see the Jays make a play for a guy like Marwin G now or something if UT guys are this cheap.
  2. Sarris broke it down pretty well. I kind of agree with you though Boxy. The foul calls in basketball seem more all over the map and they happen nearly every play.
  3. I took this from Eno Sarris who posed the question. I added hockey for this audience. What do you guys think?
  4. We should trade Stroman to the Reds.
  5. Nothing on his official account:
  6. The good thing is that the roster undergoes a pretty big change mid April when it gets its best player in Vlad Jr. That frees up Drury to play some 2B where I think he's best suited. If Travis gets back to his old self, not completely unreasonable, then Drury can take on a UT role which is even better. Regardless, I think this team is going to suck for the most part though.
  7. My other question is what do you all make of Andrew Suarez? Steamer basically thinks he's a Top 60 SP but no one else I've seen even thinks he's rosterable in anything but the very deepest of leagues.
  8. Yeah I hear you. I rely on Steamer a fair amount and it isn't the biggest fan of his when you use Fangraphs Auction calculator but I don't know how much that accounts for his multi-positional use. He's also a FA so he needs to sign somewhere where he's getting regular AB's but I'm assuming he will.
  9. Lol I need to get back into LoD. I'm in a league right now where we have "Winter Meetings" meaning you can only make offseason moves during this 10 day span until the league starts up again in March. So I've been busy with that one.
  10. How good is Marwin Gonzalez in fantasy baseball? For a deep dynasty league that has 20 game requirements how good is a league average bat with 1B/2B/SS/OF eligibility? At any given moment I could probably pick up a similar bat off the waiver wire (probably a better bat at 1B and OF, worse at SS and 2B) but in a head to head league it seems like he might be pretty useful. Anyway, what do you guys think?
  11. Woops, of course. Same schedule as ours for the most part only they have to play us instead of us playing them. But other than those shitbags I think we have the hardest.
  12. We probably have the hardest schedule in baseball which is going to make us look a few wins worse than we are too.
  13. Grandal is a great example too. 3 WAR Catcher entering his age 30 season. He can hit and he's one of the best framers in the game. Settled for a 1 year deal not much better than the qualifying offer. A team like the Rockies should have been all over that.
  14. I have a feeling you'd get over it pretty quick!
  15. Talking about the 25 man
  16. So on the 1st page roster I assume Urena will be the one replacing Martin for now?
  17. Have we talked about Grandal signing with the Brewers for 1 year 18.25 million? Ridiculously low number for him. The Rockies should have been all over that.
  18. What the hell are the Cardinals doing? How does a 45-50 career record at Texas Tech translate to NFL head coach success? If they really were enamored with Kingsbury's offense you'd think they'd just go after Mike Leach instead. He's more of a pioneer of that offense and has had success as a HC.
  19. Congrats P2F, well deserved!
  20. We should rename that thread The Communism Thread. We all did a political quiz recently and 3/4 of the people posting there are to the left of Karl Marx.
  21. I don't know if I'm actually a foreigner (I have Canadian citizenship but have never lived in Canada) but if you guys want to keep giving me this award I will keep accepting it. I'm not even sure I'd count Bob (who is also deserving of the award), Canadians are basically English-American hybrids anyway. Ang is the one true foreigner deserving of the award. Where is littlemoon from?
  22. I'm not mad about the team giving him one. It didn't really f*** as that bad and seemed like a good idea at the time. I just think his agent did an excellent job for him. We're talking never have to work again, generational money. There's definitely more lucrative mistakes but those are usually done via overspending in FA. I'm sure there are better examples but I can't think of a young player signing extension like this and it working out so well for that player. Jon Singleton would be another one.
  23. His agent should be a shoo-in
  24. I agree that he's a fine player and with his age 30 and 31 year old seasons under control we will probably get two more years of the same ole Pillar. Only reason to move him is because we are rebuilding this year and next so his control coincides with years where I won't expect us to be competitive. I can't see us extending him either. So I wouldn't mind seeing him go but it needs to be for something decent I wouldn't give him away.
×
×
  • Create New...