Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. This is hard to watch. -Fat Manoah deliberately letting the the clock dwindle down to 1 to try and labor through innings. -He's not even trying to watch the baserunners who are getting massive jumps. -His stuff is completely gone so even after he gets 0-2 counts he's struggling to put hitters away. -5 Ks but only bc the stuff is so bad he's barely in the zone and has also issued 5 walks. -God awful defense behind him.
  2. Bowden Francis just got back from injury. He probably needs another week at least but I think he's probably next up.
  3. I guess part of it too is that it seems like OF always has serviceable guys on the waiver wire. I just picked up Lane Thomas on the waiver wire but Conforto who is up to ten dingers now is sitting there as are others that might not be THAT much worse than Kirillof. Idk I don't love it but given what I need I might take it. Thanks for the feedback guys.
  4. My thinking is Kiriloff's stock will never be higher due to long term health and his hot start (which isn't necessarily backed up by his statcast data). Marte basically shores up my steals better than anyone else I could realistically get for the rest of the year and I am a perpetual contender in this league. Mauricio is a swing for the fences type of fantasy prospect with potential which I like in this format (14 team 5x5).
  5. I was offered Starling Marte and Ronny Mauricio for Alex Kirilloff in a 14 team dynasty. Marte is a drop at the end of the year due to the cost to keep him but I am dead last in steals in that league right now. What do you guys think? I'm leaning toward doing it.
  6. Gibby has more knowledge in bullpen management contained within the very tip of his pinky than Atkins and all of his computers have combined.
  7. Zulueta hasn't started a game in his last four appearances. His last two have only been an inning a piece. Is the plan to make him a reliever?
  8. They scored one in the 8th and then they scored 9 in the 9th inning with two outs. The Rays were using position pitchers.
  9. I called it with Ernie Clement. Also, if you look at the GDT I called the steal by Chapman and then I called the one with Whit directly after. The Sheriff is on fire. We are so back boys.
  10. Actually I think the RD over the last 9 games is 0. 2-7 record.
  11. The only scouting reports I saw on Fangraphs didn't think he was great defensively. In his limited action he's had some good metrics so far though.
  12. 2-7 in our last 9 games all against the AL East. +2 run differential.
  13. Someone ban Spanky. He hasn't been posting and we have an 8-0 lead so I think the key is to keep him off the board for now.
  14. Lol Varsho was going to be out! EDIT: Would have been close.
  15. Varsho might want to think about stealing but maybe he'll actually start paying attention.
  16. Boom called it again. Burdi is out to lunch when it comes to the baserunners.
  17. This guy has a really slow delivery. Chapman should try stealing.
  18. Nice job by the boys there to score the run and end up with a runner on 3rd. Seems like it's been forever since we had a smart play like that.
×
×
  • Create New...