Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

Terminator

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    22,061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    113

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by Terminator

  1. Wow, what a wordsmith. Two references to homosexual fellatio (likely a Freudian slip*), a dick size comment and you somehow even got the word "cucks" in there for good measure. You're doing great, Dean. *not that there is anything wrong with that
  2. Looks like Click is sticking around.
  3. They've certainly got the pitching and energetic young core to do so!
  4. If his arm action is that bad maybe we should trade him to someone who deems it to be ok.
  5. I don't know how much the 7 game series would help anyway.
  6. Sad to see Kim Ng go. I'll never forget that she traded us Adam Cimber and Corey Dickerson for Joe Panik. Looks like I'm going to have to readjust my mock offseason as I had us trading several of our cute slap hitters to the Marlins to fill our various needs. Bummer.
  7. The way Wilner said he won't be here next year makes me thing it was Hicks.
  8. Yeah I think he’ll sign with the Dodgers too. The only other team other than the Jays that I mentioned was the Yankees who won’t sign him bc they can’t afford 65 mil a year on two DHs.
  9. Well said Sil. I missed all the times you said the Jays were contenders. Cheers.
  10. My dad went to Nebraska so I grew up a Husker fan. So the opposite of a Buffs bandwaggoner but it's still pretty cool for that program nonetheless. But a lot of my friends went to CU and have season tickets so I tagged along for the USC game. We were sitting right in front of the celebs for that one. Tons of former NFLers who were all into the game. A bunch of rappers (I had know clue who any of them were. DaBaby was one of them) and NBA players were there but they paid no attention. CC Sabathia was there and he seemed to be into it too. I also went to the Buffs vs. Huskers game but we don't talk about that one.
  11. Have a good weekend L54! Sorry if I was an ass earlier.
  12. Yeah and I'm probably one of 'em. Sorry all. Enjoy your weekends. I'm logging off to go touch grass.
  13. Nope I'm over it. Connorp and I dropped it. Jaysblue can have the last word if he wants. I'm moving on to the weekend and college football.
  14. Wow that's an interesting list! Steve Pearce definitely the most random guy on there. Good for him.
  15. Dude, this all started when I said if you get into the playoffs anything can happen. Then you wrote a couple of paragraphs in reply, the first of which was on how the Jays didn't do anything in the regular season (+75 run differential) that showed us that they could advance. The second one was how the D-Bags did in fact show signs (with their -15 RD) that they could advance. lol If you think that randomness was a huge factor you would would have just agreed with me and saved us both a bunch of time.
  16. You spent the better part of three days arguing how the D-Bags winning wasn't random because, "They have some big bats that can do damage. Marte, Walker, Corbin. Guys like Moreno unlocking some potential. They have an Ace is Gallen. 4 games, they got to use him two." That's just looking at the results and then using general baseball jargon to go back and describe what happened. Now you seem to be admitting that randomness does play a factor, but you're arguing that we shouldn't just rely on the narrative that everything is random. I agree, teams shouldn't do that. They should be diving into the playoff atmosphere to see what works better in the playoffs to try and maximize their chances. No team should just throw up their hands and say it's random. But that doesn't change the fact that randomness will always play a huge role. It will and teams should and probably are trying to factor in what they can do to minimize randomness to the best of their ability.
  17. You are going to blame someone else for mischaracterizing an argument? lol that's rich
  18. What's wrong is that this was all done in the context of how randomness played a factor in who advanced and who didn't. You said you knew that the Jays simply couldn't advance, and then when I said what about the 84 win D-Bags you then said something along the lines of "well I knew they were dangerous because they had an exciting young core and a good offense." And this went on for days. Not sure what an exciting and young core even means necessarily, nor how that would matter, when it comes to playoff baseball and it also wasn't even true that the D-Bags had a better offense than us. If you want to walk that back now and admit that randomness played a bigger factor than anything else then I'd be glad to hear it.
  19. You made the decision to team up with the welchers and sex pests of the board to make the argument that randomness doesn't play a huge factor in playoff baseball, don't blame me pal!
  20. He says while ignoring Brandon Pfart starting 40% of their games
  21. Must have been jaysblue then. You definitely have been talking about aces though and 40% of their playoff games have been started by Brandon Pfart.
  22. You and jaysblue have been arguing that the D-Bags have an "energetic young core" and that "aces win" so it's "not surprising" that certain teams like them advance. How is that diving through real legit data?
×
×
  • Create New...