I dont think it was gone, by the angle of the ball and where the fans glove was, it looks like it would hAve come down inside the yellow line, but not catchable
I didnt even get a pick in .. Too much time wasted getting a haircut, getting my tux, then stuck in traffic for the Tour De Alberta that's in town today and has half the major streets closed....
Not a single fastball to Edwin. It's no secret that Hellickson goes to his soft stuff when he's behind in the count and to the big power hitters. The Jays need to sit breaking ball and adjust to the fastball. It's not hard enough that they couldn't do it.
Me too. I also want to see what his control is like to see if his lack of walks in the minors is legit. Also want to see this mysterious cutter he learned accidentally.
Dynamite Tabby.
Buck: a lot of young players being called up in September.
Tabby: yeah, I guess they really want to see what these kids have.
Ya think?
Lol, now a bloop sac fly.
And there's Buck saying the Rays are manufacturing runs... Yep. Getting sawed off bloop singles and fluky sac flies to the short stop, what a genius Maddon is for calling those.