Jump to content
Jays Centre
  • Create Account

John_Havok

Old-Timey Member
  • Posts

    21,422
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    25

 Content Type 

Profiles

Toronto Blue Jays Videos

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Top Prospects Ranking

Toronto Blue Jays Free Agent & Trade Rumors, Notes, & Tidbits

Guides & Resources

2025 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Pick Tracker

News

2026 Toronto Blue Jays Draft Tracker: Picks & Bonuses

Forums

Blogs

Events

Store

Downloads

Gallery

Everything posted by John_Havok

  1. I thought it was 7
  2. You’re not wrong. I’d say the odds of him being in Tampa’s rotation next season is 25% or less.
  3. CHappy isn’t having his usual year defensively, he’s merely well above average rather than elite. He’s just like Scott Rolen though, so steady the stuff he dies doesn’t seem like it’s amazing, but it really is. No he’s not Arenado, Arenado is on his own level entirely
  4. Well that was unexpected so…f*** yeah. Taking a win against Glasnow is huge
  5. If they had scored more runs I guess maybe they use Green rather than Romano to close out to keep his pitch count lower and guarantee his availability for tomorrow…I guess?
  6. Romano is a psychopath, 100% no doubt about it
  7. Omg Erasmo Ramirez is fat, can’t believe the Rays allow that s*** to fly.
  8. Adam looks like he’s got a back/oblique issue
  9. I wouldn’t even have waited, just challenged it. Late in the game bang bang play, still have a crew chief review if needed. Take a chance
  10. JS playing 36 dimensional chess. He knew Merrifield and Espinal would just wear out Glasnow and get him out of there before the end of 6. And f*** that, Merrifield was safe at 3rd.
  11. Not really, the only real mistake made was that CHappy didn’t just take charge and cut in from of Bo to begin with and he still probably wouldn’t have got the runner at 1st. The tag attempt he was off balance and slipped, s*** happens. Runners would hav been at 1st and 2nd had he done everything right in the first place, so…hard to really blame him for the result of the play which ended up being the same.
  12. It’s a good thing Romano is pretty good at baseball because I’m pretty sure if he didn’t he would be a serial killer
  13. I don’t get Buck giving credit to the Rays here, they got sawed off so bad on those two IF hits and are insanely lucky to even still be hitting.
  14. CHappy has to just take that ground ball, even if he has to eat it that’s his ball.
  15. Wtf just happened. That was amazing
  16. Could be wrong but I think I saw the Cardinals do that a few years ago, maybe last season?
  17. Yeah, he’d barely got to third. I don’t even think he could score from 1st on a triple.
  18. Vlad just had his best trip around the bases this season. No chance to do anything stupid when you walk to 1st, 2nd, 3rd and home.
  19. Reverse cheering. 25% of the time it works every time.
  20. Attaboy Kirk, nothing but faith in you.
  21. Biggio has balls of steel to take some of these pitches. Damn
  22. Glasnow has a long delivery, should be running all over him IF they get on base more
  23. It’s a product of staying up the middle and thinking to hit them the other way. It makes the hitters wait an extra split second to swing and they get blown away by plus fastballs. If he had a pull mentality he would be on those better He also excels at hitting stuff low in the zone, yet for some reason takes those pitches instead of swinging at them.
×
×
  • Create New...